holy shit new opeth

only one song leaked, it was played over Sirius radio

it's pretty killer, but more boring than some other stuff

ok... settle... opeth kicks ass...
when does the album come out officially?
oh and are any of yall seing them on thier tour right now? i am.

Ripped from Sirius Radio, poor quality file that everyone is listening to, not in context of the whole record.... exciting, but not a way to accurately judge the current direction of the band. Looks like late August early September release through Roadrunner for the record. I hear there is a better quality stream to sample the new stuff scheduled for both the RR site and Opeth.com in the near future.

out.:devil:

I'm sure you have seen this already.. but check out a new track here.

Due to a leak related situation, the band completely shut down the official forum today. :ill:

If it reopens when the record is released... I'll give you all the heads up.

Laterz,

James: "Ex-Opeth Forum" Moderator:devil:

I've heard that the other leaked one is better. Which would be awesome, considering that the Grand Conjuration is pretty damn good. And hey, I really can't complain about new Opeth, it's adds something to my rotation.

Mr Samsara said:
I'm sure you have seen this already.. but check out a new track here.

Due to a leak related situation, the band completely shut down the official forum today. :ill:

If it reopens when the record is released... I'll give you all the heads up.

Laterz,

James: "Ex-Opeth Forum" Moderator:devil:
ive heard the leak. this album is very very good. veeeeerry very good. definitally going to pick this up on august 30th

the new track is great.......if you don't like it, slap yourself cuz when the album comes out and you hear all of it, you'llregret those words and cry.......also get kicked in the nadz by Mikael himself probably steven Wilson too of Porcupine tree (check them out!!!)

Verano said:
the new track is great.......if you don't like it, slap yourself cuz when the album comes out and you hear all of it, you'llregret those words and cry.......also get kicked in the nadz by Mikael himself probably steven Wilson too of Porcupine tree (check them out!!!)

steven wilson didnt touch the album you moron, and everyones already heard porcupine tree

Personally I absolutley hated the leaked track when I first heard it but when I saw Opeth play that same song live this weekend it was absolutley amazing!!!! I don't know if it was just the crappy recording in the first place but my opinion got slapped in a new direction.

breathing shadow I never said he produced the album, now who's a dumbass? yes you.....I was just exaggerating goddammit!

I just can't wait for Opeth to tour In the States, I just wonder who'll they be touring with them.........