Holy shit Yahoo! has a new Jag Panzer video!

Harry sounds fucking killer here!
That note before the 2nd part of the song is awesome.
His high stuff sounds incredible.

Who's the guy filling in for Chris though?
He really butchered the solo.

A good monitor engineer (which they had at this gig) makes a HUGE difference for Harry.

I was shocked when I heard this, he sounds outstanding. One of the best live performances I've heard from him.

Harry(not the Tyrant) said:
So why don't you use the whole gig for a live DVD?

We don't have the rights to do this, Century Media does. KIT wanted to include some more video but Century Media didn't want the older material on the DVD.

I'm not trying to bash Century Media (they have some good people working there) but just trying to give an honest answer.

Michaela said:
i don't think it's stolen :lol:

well, so chances are zero that JP will bring out their own live DVD with the KIT show on it i guess ?!
it's cool too see CM so supportive :puke: :Smug:

It appears that the chances are zero, unfortunetly.

Briody said:
We don't have the rights to do this, Century Media does. KIT wanted to include some more video but Century Media didn't want the older material on the DVD.

I'm not trying to bash Century Media (they have some good people working there) but just trying to give an honest answer.

Hm,so if you doing a live DVD,does that mean it will only include songs that have been released on Century Media? :confused:

Hm,so if you doing a live DVD,does that mean it will only include songs that have been released on Century Media? :confused:

Appears so. Completely fucking gay. :Smug:

Not to say I don't love all the century media releases. :)

No, when we do a live DVD it will contain all the songs we play that night. We wouldn't allow anyone (record company) to dictate what appears on the release.

This is a different situation. It was a festival, not a Jag Panzer concert. Century Media were asked which songs they prefer on the DVD and they asked that songs not released by them to not be included.

A Jag Panzer live CD/DVD will have the entire concert on it.

Briody said:
No, when we do a live DVD it will contain all the songs we play that night. We wouldn't allow anyone (record company) to dictate what appears on the release.

This is a different situation. It was a festival, not a Jag Panzer concert. Century Media were asked which songs they prefer on the DVD and they asked that songs not released by them to not be included.

A Jag Panzer live CD/DVD will have the entire concert on it.

That sounds great!But when will it happen?

That sounds great!But when will it happen?

We need to figure out where to do it. That's a lot more complicated then it seems!

For example - we can pack a club in Athens and get a fantastic crowd. But renting recording equipment and setting up the club to record would be very expensive.

We can rent great recording equipment easily here in the U.S., but the crowd wouldn't nearly be as good.

We have to find the right location. I would love to do it at the Z7 in Switzerland but I don't think the crowd would be big enough (that's a big hall).