Holy shit Yahoo! has a new Jag Panzer video!

Golden_Goose said:
I was just thinking? Iron maiden are going to tour the US in Oct so how awesome would it be for Jag Panzer to open for them! :kickass:

Hey! I can dream can't I?:heh:

Good to hear from you Goose! I hope you are doing well.

An Iron Maiden opening slot would be FANTASTIC! But unfortunetly there is no way we could afford a tour like that. Way too expensive!

Briody said:
Good to hear from you Goose! I hope you are doing well.

An Iron Maiden opening slot would be FANTASTIC! But unfortunetly there is no way we could afford a tour like that. Way too expensive!

All is fine Mark :cool: not sure about my Ny Jets this year thougho_O I'm hoping the Vikes can have a better year too.

I don't know how or who would pay or supports a tour but you would know. I wish the headliner could bring the opener along with them which would be awesome!

Either way, whenever you guys are in the Tri-State area i'll be there! \m/

PLEASE keep in touch Mark! :kickass:

Briody said:
We need to figure out where to do it. That's a lot more complicated then it seems!

For example - we can pack a club in Athens and get a fantastic crowd. But renting recording equipment and setting up the club to record would be very expensive.

We can rent great recording equipment easily here in the U.S., but the crowd wouldn't nearly be as good.

We have to find the right location. I would love to do it at the Z7 in Switzerland but I don't think the crowd would be big enough (that's a big hall).
*Mrs.M starts thinking*:heh:

:headbang:

hm, i thought about that too ... maybe a location in germany would be the best idea ?! when i think back of the crowd at the KIT festival it surely would be a good idea ... and i'm sure a lot of european fans would find their way to germany ;)

there is a club in stuttgart called "the röhre"
http://www.roehre-konzerte.de/indext.htm
there is a hall for 1000 people and a club for 350 :)

they have a TECHNICAL RIDER for concerts on their page, simply click "info" and then "technik" for further information... i don't know if this is a decent club for you, but i thought i'd suggest it :danceboy:

Michaela said:
hm, i thought about that too ... maybe a location in germany would be the best idea ?! when i think back of the crowd at the KIT festival it surely would be a good idea ... and i'm sure a lot of european fans would find their way to germany ;)

there is a club in stuttgart called "the röhre"
http://www.roehre-konzerte.de/indext.htm
there is a hall for 1000 people and a club for 350 :)

they have a TECHNICAL RIDER for concerts on their page, simply click "info" and then "technik" for further information... i don't know if this is a decent club for you, but i thought i'd suggest it :danceboy:

Thanx Michaela,"Die Röhre" would be a perfect idea.I wouldn't have to travel much to see them. :D
Think Mark told me a few years ago that they already have played in that club.(with Blind Guardian,as far as i can remember).Unfortunetaly i didn't know very much about JP those days.:ill:

Harry(not the Tyrant) said:
Thanx Michaela,"Die Röhre" would be a perfect idea.I wouldn't have to travel much to see them. :D
Think Mark told me a few years ago that they already have played in that club.(with Blind Guardian,as far as i can remember).Unfortunetaly i didn't know very much about JP those days.:ill:

The Rohre is actually a GREAT idea! I really liked that venue. We played there with Angel Dust and it was a very good gig.

If I'm correct it's not too far from the area of KIT and Balingen? The reason I mention this is that many metal fans know of the area from going to those shows.

I am going to pursue the Rohre. Wow! Thanks Michaela!

Briody said:
The Rohre is actually a GREAT idea! I really liked that venue. We played there with Angel Dust and it was a very good gig.

If I'm correct it's not too far from the area of KIT and Balingen? The reason I mention this is that many metal fans know of the area from going to those shows.

I am going to pursue the Rohre. Wow! Thanks Michaela!

you're welcome ;) as harry already said it's very close to the kit and BYH area, i'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to get this show sold out :)
I guess "Jan Drusche" is the guy to get in touch with...
Phone: +49(0)711 299 14 99 (Mo-Fr 14-18 Uhr)
Mobile: +49(0)177 864 71 34
Fax: +49(0)711 226 25 18
info@roehre-konzerte.de
would be cool if you can pursue them!

another thought comes to my mind... just in case this works out ; do you want / have your own film crew with you then ? or do you need to look for a good crew here ?