Holy Shit...

Brett

------
Aug 31, 2003
I occasionally check the Megadeth forums over at their website and found this review for the cob/hyprocrisy/nevermore/dimmu show...

"What a disappointment of a show tonight.

First of all COB couldn't play because Alexi apparently tore some muscle in his chest. They really didn't tell the crowd to much about it other than that they wouldn't be playing this evening. It was unfortunate, I really wanted to see them play, but I hope that he gets better and they don't have to pull off the tour.

"Hyprocisy" was out next, after the club made us wait an hour of just standing there. I was unable to get into this band at all. They were pretty boring performers IMO.

Nevermore was next on the list. They were the main reason I went to this show. It was a very disappointing setlist overall. Warrel refused to sing into the microphone half of the time, so you couldn't hear a word. Most of the crowd seemed to have no idea who they were watching which was really sad to see.

I am not a fan of Dimmu really but I thought I should give him a shot. I really didn't like the first song, and I had to catch the bus so I just left. He is probably still playing right now."

My question is, what the hell could of happened with the band?

Here is the link if anyone wants proof : http://megadeth.metalusa.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12182

okay, 1 guy on that whole damn thread said that the show was bad - everyone else said it was good, so what is the relevance? its just opinion, maybe he was put off that he couldn't see cob so he made a bunch of "who'ose me im a little bitch" comments about the other bands. Seems perfectly logical to me, people do that all the time - "sour grapes"

That guy needs to quit listening to metal.

Hypocrisy BORING????? WTF?

And Nevermore with a poor setlist. Fuck even if they could only play 3 songs It would still be a damn good setlist. What a whiny cockgrubbin bastard.

And :lol: to him acting like Dimmu was 1 person.

Well, it's sad that he found absolutely nothing redeemable about the entire evening. But look at it this way: he went out, spent his $25+ on tickets. He at least supported the scene. He can bitch if he wants.