Home recording questions

ShredHead31

New Metal Member
Aug 11, 2005
I just got ezdrummer and I need a program to use for recording that can utilize EZD that is also easy to use and figure out for a beginner at home computer recording, what program should I get?

Thanks guys!!

Do you have an audio interface already?
If not you might watch out for one that comes with a sequenzer software. Steinberg Cubase LE or Mackie Tracktion are included with some interfaces.

I'd say go for Cubase LE (bundled with some soundcards), quite easy and you get a feel of a good sequencer, and you'd have quite an advantage when eventually upgrading to versions SX or 4. Other than that, you might get your hands on an M-Box soundcard, they come with Pro Tools M-powered.
Too bad Cool Edit (now Adobe Audition) doesn't support VST, that's one simple software...

Other than that, you might get your hands on an M-Box soundcard, they come with Pro Tools M-powered.
Too bad Cool Edit (now Adobe Audition) doesn't support VST, that's one simple software...
Afaik you have to buy Pro Tools separatly from the M-Audio cards. But of course you could get some kind of M-Box (not from M-Audio but Digidesign) cause they come with Pro Tools LE.

+1 for Cubase though.