Homeless people

If you're laughing at my beliefs, you can go fuck yourself with a rusty pipe, jackass. I dont laugh when you sound like a whiney emo pussy whenever you say just about ANYTHING, now do I?

Originally posted by Lina
Haha, you forget, I live in PG County. I need not go to Southeast. :lol:

Ah yes, we should do that sometime. In two cars, we can cover twice as much ground that way!

Hehe, I like driving down University and watching how drastically my surroundings change as I get closer and closer to PG, hehehe.

Originally posted by Izzy Junior
If you're laughing at my beliefs, you can go fuck yourself with a rusty pipe, jackass. I dont laugh when you sound like a whiney emo pussy whenever you say just about ANYTHING, now do I?

DAMN!!!

Originally posted by Furious B
DAMN!!!

Was I too harsh? Maybe I should apologize, otherwise within the next five minutes we can expect a thread by him about how nobody likes him and he wants to kill himself by attatching one end of a hose to a car exhaust and the other to his mouth.

Originally posted by Izzy Junior
Was I too harsh? Maybe I should apologize, otherwise within the next five minutes we can expect a thread by him about how nobody likes him and he wants to kill himself by attatching one end of a hose to a car exhaust and the other to his mouth.

Double Damn!!!

I came here because I like Opeth, I wouldn't have even known who you were if you hadn't mentioned something.

And you know, rather than continuing this you could simply realize that you have offended me and apologize. I might even return the favor. But no, you can go on pretending that you never did anything wrong and anything you say to me was completely unoffensive. Anyway, enough of this. This isn't our thread to ruin, so lets shutup about it and let the discussion continue.

It's still prat of the Opeth forum isn't it? That's not Opeth's logo I see in the background?

And no, I wont suck your dick. Besides do you really want that? I'm not a 3rd grade boy so I don't think I really meet your standards.

Like I said, shutup already huh? These people are trying to have a serious discussion here. You wanna get the last word in, just PM it to me for fucks sake.

Hah, that chick's going to the navy and she's marrying the same dude that she spent most of her time bitching about now. Funny stuff.

How'd things go with you and that Sarah chick by the way? Did you ever get the hint that she doesn't want a cocksmoker boyfriend? :eek:

ok....back on topic....
I rarely ever give money to people who are asking for it because my point of view is: I work hard for every cent that I have and none of my change is 'spare'....There are a lot of organizations to help people in that situation...I've heard people say that they don't like to go to shelters because they feel degraded....well....not much I can do about that....but it's my responsibility to support myself, not every guy sitting on a street corner...

...and is it just me or...do you hate it when someone better dressed than you is asking you for money? Damn, if that doesn't piss me off!

The Homeless...

Living in london there are a multitude of people begging. SOme of them are homeless because of bad debt, the high cost of living in the city, drugs, having to run away from home...

you get the picture, now most people that ask me for change won't get it. Why? Because if they really wanted to get out, then they could sell "The Big Issue" which is a magazine. This magazine is sold by people who are homeless as a way of earning money, basically, for each isue they sell they keep some of the money themselves, hopefully, this can then be used to get back on their feet. While I don't buy it all the time, I used regularlyfrom the guy outside the supermarket while I was in college, stopped to have a chat while he convinced me to get into grindcore :)

So some people I'll give change, however, the insane crack-whore bitch with the deranged look in her eyes gets none (despite her hassling me and running after me telling me she'd been given change by me before (I don't think so) )

With discretion I would give to these people.

If you want to help, go on soup runs etc and give up some of your time. Homelessness is horrible, and I don't think that anyone can understand the sheer knock your confidence takes when you find yourself in this situation:

And look carefully and see what you need to have a place to live, you need money, to get money you need a job, to get a job you need a home address (bank account in some cases)...