excerpt from my online journal: annoying gym stuff

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
I noticed at the gym today that everyone gets really upset when there is a homeless person sitting in the locker room. like, a homeless person will pay for the city membership and just hang out in the warm locker room. and everyone seems bent about it.

Like, why do people always think homeless people are thieves? My experience has been that mostly rich spoiled girls are thieves of the kind that would pilfer useless belongings from a locker room. I guess they want a simple reason to get rid of the homeless lady that makes them feel guilty. Why does she have to pay for other people’s guilt? It’s not her fault other people are dumb. All she wants to do is sit in a warm place and change her clothes and maybe wash her hair in the shower.

i never look at other journals. in fact i think i've only seen maybe one or two other people's in my life. i imagine a lot of them might be boring. i know mine is.

dude offer this to a homeless person and see if he eats it or not:

qtr_evm.jpg

CASE CLOSED.

thorns, no i go to the carmine recreational center (one of the city park gyms, $75 a year!) down by w. houston. i work right off of the 1/9 train line so it's mad convenient. the YMCA is too pricey and their equipment is wack.

there are like, 6,000 members in that gym. anyone looking for me would have to stand outside OR get a membership and wade through the 500 some odd lesbians in there every day. ALSO, i go at odd hours.
you're all just jealous that no one cares where you go! SUCKERS!

my stalkers end up driving to massachusetts from the midwest to steal me and rather finding vietnam vets assaulting them.