things i keep thinking about this morning

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
- why do i always get up so early?
- i keep retracing my phobia that i will forget the combination on my padlock for the locker room at the gym i joined and be forced to go to work in my purple running pants
- i need to stop thinking in ellipses, all this celine reading has me frenzied
- i want to ge t a huge bag of apples and some acorn squash, but it's hard to carry that stuff home
- if i had a car i would drive to MA today and play with my dog rita and wrestle her and take her on monument mountain and let her walk on the cliffs
- hydroxychloroquine tastes like crap
- i still can't get past that fucking helicopter/demolition mission in vice city and it's making me sullen and that means i'm getting dull witted
- i am anti-social, but i am also sort of bummed that if i actually wanted to see someone, no one would be here to hang out with me today!
- my niece now has 6 teeth and is eating toast. i am paranoid that my sister will feed her bad food.
- i dont want to go mad, but if i do, i hope i do it somewhat gracefully, and also, that louis sass will look after me a bit.
- i desperately need to wash my hair but for some reason i have a severe aversion to it

that too,
and this:
- i have this vague sense that i sort of want to just give up on politics because i never quite agree or feel fitted properly into any doctrine and things surely upset me, but at the same time, i never really understand them. so i have this sort of daydream of being like 'ah, i'll let my mom worry about it! north korea? who?'

Originally posted by the_preppy
that too,
and this:
- i have this vague sense that i sort of want to just give up on politics because i never quite agree or feel fitted properly into any doctrine and things surely upset me, but at the same time, i never really understand them. so i have this sort of daydream of being like 'ah, i'll let my mom worry about it! north korea? who?'

you want to talk about ace posting...

::high five::

i still haven't washed my hair incidentally.

i also went into some fucked up trance last night and put duct tape over all the labels on my shoes, backpacks, and hats. if i peel it off, it'll leave sticky stuff.

oh, and for approximately 10 minutes yesterday in union square i thought, in a very delirious state, that it was maybe 6 years ago when i lived in NYC before and i pulled off my hat and was like HOLY SHIT MY HAIR FELL OFF!!! and well, then i realized i was okay.

also:
- i have no idea why i am so talkative (type-ative?) today as usually i dont even use the computer on days off.
- i am always wondering when my posting golden age is going to crumble and i'll be forced to live in exile somewhere like on an EZboard.

kundalini yoga taps into spiritual energy housed at the base of your spine.

supposedly necessary for human evolution. the enlightened who progress into this process undergo some horrific experiences, mostly the sensation that electric currents are passing through the internal organs.

i don't know a lot about it, but i do know that my deceased friend was heavily into it.

just wondering

oh... no i dont know much about it. i imagine it's somewhat akin to the supposed pre-nirvana-esque incidences. i dont know much about hinduism.

i get up every day between like 5:30 and 6:30. in the past month i've been sleeping late and it's felt crappy. so yea, maybe you're right.

i think since i just joined this gym i will probably keep getting up at 6 and going there before work every day... so yea...

my roommate sleeps ALL day. it blows my mind. i get home at 4 and he's rolling out of bed.