several things of note today

story1_left.jpg

i desperately tried to find a picture of ferdinand the bull so i could visually explain how i feel but alas, my computer kept crashing.

oh my gawd. i thought you were maybe thinking of one of those classic line drawings, and i googled ferdinand, AND LOOK WHAT THEY ARE GIVING TO KIDS NOWADAYS:

FerdTheBull.jpg

it's like de-Goreyizing the covers of Bellairs books!!

i was definitely thinking of the classical b&w pictures. that up there is a fucking BLASPHEMY of the ferdinand legacy my friend.

( love how i spelt blasphemy wrong in my haunted state...)

this reminds me of two years ago, tutoring graphic design students at the {retarded} junior college across the street from me.

i had to teach illustrator 8 (i.e. - function as enabler) to a 35 year old woman with a severe stutter.

moreover, she chose the original ferdinand book cover illustration as her project. so i had to "help" her draw the original ferdinand bull in illustrator 8.

you have no idea.

nick.... YIKES.

i am bummed that ferdinand was redone by nincompoops. (sp?)
anyway, hi everyone. today is like yesterday. a downer.

my mood is like, going between being a zombie and being shocked all around.

my keen observation of the 11-12 on tuesday hour is: why do people always want to GO OUT and MAKE OUT and not be friends. it always ruins stuff. it always does! it never works.
i wish i were a machine.

also, it used to be that my mom was that one person i knew who was always right about anything... now all of a sudden my SISTER is right about everything too. maybe it's cuz she turned 30? anyway, it's extreme.

the_preppy said:
my keen observation of the 11-12 on tuesday hour is: why do people always want to GO OUT and MAKE OUT and not be friends. it always ruins stuff. it always does! it never works.
i wish i were a machine.

yeah, I was wondering that, too! stupid sex/romance always fucks up potantially good friendships.