amazingly hot girl talked to me this morning!

ohhhh, I most heartily disagree.

she has witnessed your quiet, silent masculinity from afar, at shows, on the street in the early morning hours when none but the restless, lovelorn ones are stirring...

how she has yearned to feel your eyes focused upon her, to the exclusion of all others, every fiber of her being longing to be the focus of your emotion-laden passions...

oh yes...oh yes...

well, my previous comment (which was a joke btw) would really only apply to if you saw her like tomorrow at the same time- any later than that would be totally creepy.

it's all about timing. which is why you should wear a giant digital watch- those are CHICK MAGNETS.
calcwatch25.jpg

im going into work at 9:30 tomorrow so that won't happen.

and the only time you'd call my appearance "masculine" is when i'm standing next to the slighter and fairer members of motW.

i have pomade of sorts (DAX) in my hair right now. it's not a lot, and doesn't make it lock into place, but if i put some on once a week or so it makes my ultra-fine individual hairs not flyaway and drift like seaweed in the air.

whoever mentioned cyrano debergerac was spot on. memorize some romantic lyrics, it will totally make her swoon that you care so much...

sample:

For all my life
Rainin' down as cold as ice
Gawd she's got such pretty eyes
A face through a window
Cryin' in the night
The night goes into

Mornin', just another day
Happy people pass my way
Lord look at those flyin' fingers
I see a memory
I never realized
How happy you made me, Amanda

CHORUS
Well you came and you gave without takin'
But I sent you away, Amanda
Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
And I know how much you loooove black people, Amanda

Standin' on the edge of time
Walked away when love was mine
typed a memo in under two minutes
dry the tears from your pretty eyes

And nothing is rhymin', Amanda

CHORUS

Yesterday's a dream
I face the mornin'
Cryin' on a breeze
The pain is callin', Amanda

CHORUS

You came and you gave without takin'
But I sent you away, Amanda
You kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
And I need you

that is definitely not okay.

i think there are a few good reasons to clone me. and then several hundred very very bad ones.