Homies from JP.com

Originally posted by Austin7
Hey Bumblefoot. POO ON YOU, cuz I remember your first post. NYA NYA NYA!

Hey austin... LOOK AT OUR REGISTRY DATES!! (click on my name) we registered the same day!!! Only i posted 4 times as much (almost 5) as you... therefore i am superior... or more pathetic... but i prefer the former!

Hey all!

I've lurked at the JP.com forum occasionally but it has gotten very boring over there. The DT.net forum is down the hill too.. UM.com is alright and the PoS forum rocks.

Anyway Symphony X rocks!

Brandon

WTF, mine says I signed up Jan 13th! Wierd.......in either case, Bumble, you definitely have me on the post numbers. If it's not about drums, marijuana, or music in general, I don't have much to say. Hence, the 2.5 post per day counter.

I'm also here from JP and yes it has gotten a little boring. Everyday there's a new topic about who's better than who or who uses what gear. If there was music to it, I imagine it would sound almost as repetitive as Malmsteen's last few albums. lol. j/k. I respect Malmsteen but it is awefully repetitive at the JP forum. And a little trivia question for all of the JP'ers here: How many topics are in the general music chat pertaining to controversy at the Tabernacle DT show?

Originally posted by Divine_Tragedy
I'm also here from JP and yes it has gotten a little boring. Everyday there's a new topic about who's better than who or who uses what gear. If there was music to it, I imagine it would sound almost as repetitive as Malmsteen's last few albums. lol. j/k. I respect Malmsteen but it is awefully repetitive at the JP forum. And a little trivia question for all of the JP'ers here: How many topics are in the general music chat pertaining to controversy at the Tabernacle DT show?

Ha, about a third of them easily. Yeah the JP forum aint what it used to be. Too many guys there who think the only shredders that exist are Vai Satch and Petrucci (if you even want to call Satch a shredder - I dont), and not a whole lot of power metal fans at all.