Hooray for the police.

hahaha ive felt like that before off of brownies but i sure as hell didnt call no 911, i just laid in my bed. it was nuts though. too much weed food can make you freak out.

I got stoned to unrealistic levels last month and never freaked out, just sat down and deeply contemplated the G3 DVD. Mostly why Vai's guitar was so silly.

I got stoned to unrealistic levels last month and never freaked out, just sat down and deeply contemplated the G3 DVD. Mostly why Vai's guitar was so silly.

This is why I sometimes miss getting baked. When, in the rare event I actually COULD think complete thoughts, it was typically ridiculous shit like this that I'd never think of otherwise.

Weed food = good times :)

My favorite was something a friend baked up for us one time.... chocolate brownies mixed with coffee ice cream. Delicious!!!

I know my old superiors would have busted my ass for evidence tampering. The fact that what he took happens to be illegal is trivial.

Hahahaha.

I've never had time go slow... instead I get what I call the "Time Lapse-ies".

This is when time, as I see it, begins to act like it does in a Time Lapse photo. But at the same time, all sounds around me happen in normally.

My walking becomes really funny during this, and apparently, from what I am told, I talk really slowly and carefully.

The circumstances for this happening are this:

1) First time smoking weed in a few months
2) Must of be on an empty stomach
3) Moving in some way or form
4) Starting to come down from my high

I must say, it is one of the trippiest things ever.

And I think the only time I thought I was gonna die was about a year ago when I had mistakenly eaten some of my old mans high THC chocolate, which I swear to fucking god this batch had something else in it... I ate a bit too much and was fucking out there. I ended up at one point thinking I was gonna die, just laying in my bed, and watching the roof move in several directions, haha. I was also hearing voices from outside, but I'd look and no one would be there. Was one of my worst highs.