Hope everyone had a great Christmas...

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Best wishes to all........ and Merry Christmas from the Elfinator.

100_0882.jpg

Bryant

Weow, I'm feeling incredibly fat from all the Christmas diners...and New Year still has to come pfffff....Great pic Bryant !!!

kerstman_rocks.gif

T_man357 said:
I hope you had MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Too bro!!

Actually, I got the flu for Christmas, so I slept and laid on the couch watching tv mostly. I'm not complaining though. I have great friends and family and am really blessed. I am feeling much better today, so I will take the wife and boy out tonight to look at Christmas lights etc.

Bryant

what a little cutie!!! thanks for sharing Bryant and hope you and the family had a great Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all and to a good nite!

Back to work Monday......................:yuk:

Awsome pic Bryant, cute as cute can be.
Flu and all I know you got a great Christmas. :wave: ;)

kittybeast said:
Back to work Monday......................:yuk:

Already there :erk:

Wyvern said:
Awsome pic Bryant, cute as cute can be.
Flu and all I know you got a great Christmas. :wave: ;)

Already there :erk:

Oh yeah Christmas was still great. I had a fever so I had no energy, but I am not a complainer. I have been through kidney stones. A flu is not that major. I just hated having to try and spend time with the family while also trying to stand back from them so they wouldn't get sick.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I just hated having to try and spend time with the family while also trying to stand back from them so they wouldn't get sick.

Bryant

Being there too a complete drag but such is ill life.
Do you take flu shots? I have been on flu vaccine since 95 or so haven't had a real flu since then (also I take 1000 mg vitamin C daily), even when I was in US during winter I pass thru with at the most a quick 24 h symptoms and bye-bye.

NP: Scorpions - 'Still Loving You'

Wyvern said:
Being there too a complete drag but such is ill life.
Do you take flu shots? I have been on flu vaccine since 95 or so haven't had a real flu since then (also I take 1000 mg vitamin C daily), even when I was in US during winter I pass thru with at the most a quick 24 h symptoms and bye-bye.

NP: Scorpions - 'Still Loving You'

I have had colds many times. No problem there, but I have only had a virus strain that was so bad that it made me feverish like that maybe only three or four times as an adult. Considering I have been an adult 20 years... I can live with that ratio. If they start to come more often as I age, I might consider that though. As long as I can get rid of the fever, I am ok. I can live with a head cold just fine. I was actually alternating Acetominephen (Tylenol) and Aspirin (Alka-Seltzer) every two hours trying to break my fever and it refused tyhis time around. I don't LIKE a cold, but as long as there is no fever.... I'm pretty tough. I turn into a vegetable when I have a fever though. It takes all my energy to walk accross the room.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I I turn into a vegetable when I have a fever though. It takes all my energy to walk accross the room.

Bryant

Pretty normal althouigh sometimes to get the fever down roughly it's not advisable. Fever it's a natural defense of the organism since some pathogens cannot survive above normal body temperature. If you have tolerance in the stomach aspirin is better than acetaminophen to get the fever down.

I would not recommend to mix both although I'm the least qualified to speak since I usually made weird cocktails of pharmaceuticals :loco:

NP: Goblin - 'Suspiria'

Wyvern said:
Pretty normal althouigh sometimes to get the fever down roughly it's not advisable. Fever it's a natural defense of the organism since some pathogens cannot survive above normal body temperature. If you have tolerance in the stomach aspirin is better than acetaminophen to get the fever down.

I would not recommend to mix both although I'm the least qualified to speak since I usually made weird cocktails of pharmaceuticals :loco:

NP: Goblin - 'Suspiria'

Ahhh... I see you are knowledgable about medicine. Of course I knew that because you are a mad scientist in a medical lab. :loco: I do not work in the medical field, but my Mom is an RN, my Mother-in-Law is an RN, my ex-Mother-in-Law is an RN and my Brother-in-Law is an RN. My wife is also a nursing student. I am not a doctor, so I won't say I don't recommend aspirin for anyone with a sensitive stomach, nor do I say I don't recommend alternating aspirin and Acetominephen every two hours. However, as someone who knows only enough about medicine to get him in trouble, DO NOT take too many Tylenols. Not that taking five per se' would kill you.... but it is very bad on the liver. Chewing up an extra ibuprofen or two is much better for you (for a headache, but ibuprofen does little for a fever btw)
As far as the fever.... you are quite right, but unless I feel something going bad in the lungs (ala good ol' pneumonia) I'll take my chances that my leukocytes are all drumming to the sound of my metal heart and will fend off the virus well enough for me not to be sweating and shivering. I try to drink so much water I can't stand it though as dehydration is one of the major causes for lingering influenza. Anyway..... thanks for the tidbit. It is good to know that when I want to talk about Frankenstein stuff and genetic cloning etc. I can talk to you. We can start an army of Bryant and Wyverns. :err:

Bryant

Bryant said:
I can talk to you. We can start an army of Bryant and Wyverns. :err:

Bryant

Muahahahahaha! With your ass and my brain it will be unstoppable :p