Horrible 4th of July news from Bay Area

RaferMadness

Happy people Piss me off
Apr 8, 2005
On Earth
Anyone in Dolores Park last night? 7/4 CAN YOU PLEASE HELP OUT!!

Roisin Isner, drummer for the San Francisco band Tinkture lost her hand in Dolores Park last night watching the fireworks. Her dad sent the email below to some local media outlets...

Subject: Roisin Isner, Tinkture drummer

Hello,

I am Roisin's father. July 4th, Roisin and friends were in Dolores Park watching fireworks. Some stupid piece of shit threw an M60 at them. It landed on Roisin's right hand and blew it apart. She will undego surgery later this morning but it doesn't look good. Most likely she will lose her index finger; second and third fingers will also be permanently impaired and disfigured. Needless to say, her musical career is over.

I want this fucker. Media attention will help flush him out. People know who did it and I'm offering $20,000 for a name. Please do whatever is necessary to get the story out. Do so and I will reward you as well.

Thank you,
Chris Isner
chrisisner@hotmail.com

Anyone in Dolores Park last night? 7/4 CAN YOU PLEASE HELP OUT!!

Roisin Isner, drummer for the San Francisco band Tinkture lost her hand in Dolores Park last night watching the fireworks. Her dad sent the email below to some local media outlets...

Subject: Roisin Isner, Tinkture drummer

Hello,

I am Roisin's father. July 4th, Roisin and friends were in Dolores Park watching fireworks. Some stupid piece of shit threw an M60 at them. It landed on Roisin's right hand and blew it apart. She will undego surgery later this morning but it doesn't look good. Most likely she will lose her index finger; second and third fingers will also be permanently impaired and disfigured. Needless to say, her musical career is over.

I want this fucker. Media attention will help flush him out. People know who did it and I'm offering $20,000 for a name. Please do whatever is necessary to get the story out. Do so and I will reward you as well.

Thank you,
Chris Isner
chrisisner@hotmail.com

MAN THAT IS FUCKED!!!:mad: I hope they catch this idiot, and make him pay dearly for something so incredibly fucked, it's unbelievable. I wish the girl well, and a safe and good recovery. I know things won't be the same for her.

that's just horrible. I also hope they catch this fucking moron and make him pay,
but more so I hope this poor girls career (nevermind the normalcy of her life) hasn't
been permanently destroyed by this piece of shit.