Horror films -- what happened to all the chicks in tank tops?

B00004CSI7.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

scantliy clad female stormtroopers >>>>>> jar jar fagz.

No need to.

Lots of goodlooking females out there. Btw, I just told him how I like the fact that apparently there'll be more males than females present at our little RC get-together in August
:D

Dark One said:
No way!!! That outfit would've taken away all the credibility of such a seriously crafted, well acted, memorable saga.

:loco:
Haha, I watched Mark Hamill in "The Big Red One" the other day, he wasn't really that bad at all.

Kirsten Dunst in Bring it On >>>> Kirsten Dunst in Spiderman 2. It's all about the midriff people.

Exhibit A:

bringiton___4.jpg

JayKeeley said:
Haha, I watched Mark Hamill in "The Big Red One" the other day, he wasn't really that bad at all.

Great film. Star Wars has a way of bringing out the worst acting in you. Mark Hamill, Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, Liam Neeson, Samuel L. Jackson and even Harrison Ford were all way, way better in other projects.

JayKeeley said:
Kirsten Dunst in Bring it On >>>> Kirsten Dunst in Spiderman 2. It's all about the midriff people.

Exhibit A:

bringiton___4.jpg

Ain't that the quoted for truth moment. I could watch Bring it On a hundred times in row. Muted of course.

Dark One said:
Great film. Star Wars has a way of bringing out the worst acting in you. Mark Hamill, Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, Liam Neeson, Samuel L. Jackson and even Harrison Ford were all way, way better in other projects.

its almost like Lucas makes them dumb it down for the kiddies ...

Ford ruled the most in episode V because that bit when he says "I know" was totally ad libbed. He was supposed to say "I love you too". Just imagine how gay that would have been.

i saw Harrison Ford once in the city eating in the corner of one of those shitty chinese tekout places ... the staff was freaking out ...

Aihh Fohce Un ... Aihh Fohce Un ... luuuk ...

JayKeeley said:
I don't want to see flesh, I prefer something left to the imagination muwahaha.
I'd agree that 99% iof the world's population looks sexier in clothing. I'd also agree that something left to the imagination can be much sexier than putting it all out on display. However, if we're talking about some chick on the silver screen, who I'm never going to meet in real life, than I only have four little words... show me your tits.

Zod

JayKeeley said:
Ford ruled the most in episode V because that bit when he says "I know" was totally ad libbed. He was supposed to say "I love you too". Just imagine how gay that would have been.

Wow, didn't know that. Definitely a great moment in cinematic history and I'm not surprised to hear that Lucas (or even Irvin Kershner) had nothing to do with it.

I'm not into stomach tattoos on chicks, especially them circle kinds. If you want a bullseye just open yer mouth. :loco: