Horror movies so bad...they are good.

"The Horrible Doctor Bones" is hands down the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. It's actually boring, to be honest...although it's so cheesy and so unbelievably boring that it kind of has to be watched to fully understand that a movie can actually exist at that level of crappyness. I found out about it a few years ago from a KsE news update, actually. The band HATED it and Adam D. absolutely loved it (although the band recommends that you watch it)!

4r2drax.jpg

A dynamic hip-hop group called Urban Protectors think they've finally gotten their big break when they're 'discovered' by notorious record producer, Dr. Bones. What they don't realize is that Dr. Bones has a diabolical plot to dominate the world with an army of zombies who use the protectors' music as their own deadly anthem.

We watched some movie at a friend's birthday once that was said to be THE WORST horror movie of all time. I forget what it was called, but it was like 1930's, combined zombies and ghosts and vampires and aliens somehow.

The main actor died halfway through. So they used the actor's CHIROPRACTOR (Who was about 2 feet taller), and just had him cover his face with his hand the whole movie. What the fuck.

There was one awesomely chauvinistic part by the alien's though.. woman starts yelling so that alien (who was human, surprisingly.. no costumes here) slapped here, and said "Shut up! On our planet we don't let women fight our battles!" That was hilarious.

The worst movie I've ever seen, which of course means I loved every second of it, is Motorhome Massacre! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend you do so. Oh another one I just saw recently was call "Feast". Definitely a winner. Other than those, pretty much any SciFi channel original movie. They never disappoint.

"Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis" was the worst horror flick I've ever seen. A couple of buddies and I rented it because it looked terrible, and we had every intention of laughing our asses off at it, but it was so bad we couldn't even finish it. It gets a 2.8 on IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411805/

Killer Klowns is fucking amazing. Loved that movie since I first saw it as a kid. Its SO terrible

Hatchet. Shitty B movie I found at blockbuster. One of the kills involves a gas powered belt sander to the face. You know you're watching quality when the first person you see in the special features is Dee Snider.

Just awful

Jason X.

"Guys, it's okay! He just wanted his machete back! "

My favorite part was the sleeping bags against the tree, I didn't know the movie was a comedy honestly. :lol:

Oh and Dead Alive:

"I KICK ASS FOR THE LORD!!!!!"

"IT'S TIME FOR SOME DIVINE INTERVENTION!!!"

I reminded that (because DVD didn't exist when I first watched it) like 10 times it was so fucking funny.

I liked the first Leprechaun movies, allthough they are hilarious most of the time.
1 - 3 was ok, but part 4 (Leprechaun in space) was sooo bad I just couldn't watch it in full. And I heard it even got worse with some gasta rap storys....

I liked the first Leprechaun movies, allthough they are hilarious most of the time.
1 - 3 was ok, but part 4 (Leprechaun in space) was sooo bad I just couldn't watch it in full. And I heard it even got worse with some gasta rap storys....

Leprechaun 5 is HILARIOUS.

Ice T is in it and shit. It's so funny its sickening.

We watched some movie at a friend's birthday once that was said to be THE WORST horror movie of all time. I forget what it was called, but it was like 1930's, combined zombies and ghosts and vampires and aliens somehow.

The main actor died halfway through. So they used the actor's CHIROPRACTOR (Who was about 2 feet taller), and just had him cover his face with his hand the whole movie. What the fuck.

There was one awesomely chauvinistic part by the alien's though.. woman starts yelling so that alien (who was human, surprisingly.. no costumes here) slapped here, and said "Shut up! On our planet we don't let women fight our battles!" That was hilarious.

Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Another classic is Robot Monster.

FELSH EATING MOTHERS!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBzvG3nyogo&feature=PlayList&p=D26067F04405A65F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=35[/ame]