Hot Forum Poker

shoulders.jpg

You'd do me.

Damnit, I should have fucking played football in high school. I would have been a linebacker from hell.

I would do most the girls here some already know that cause ive told them i would probley also do Brandon, Steve and Vikk.

^Its okay that you are pissed off at the world because your mum failed to abort you with a coat hanger take that rage and beat yourself off. Uggo

^I have a proper Education, so what the fuck are you going in about you filthy sewer rat go drinking some Piss that you call beer.

Sorry, you got pwnt. No capital letter on education. Filthy sewer rat? You forget your location is the UK's equivalent of Alcatraz.

Oh my fucking god get your head out of Gavin's ass and do something productive with your pathetic life, And for the Comment about Australia It's 100x better than the whole of UK its good bigger company's better economy lower taxes less murders less crimes less terrorist It was originally founded by the Dutch not the English so shut your fucking mouth and go back to the sewer from whist you came from.

Oh my fucking god get your head out of Gavin's ass

Sorry? Gavins not even in here? I dont understand how he even came into this conversation. Do you have an obsession that you arent telling us about?

and do something productive with your pathetic life,

I am, im doing you a favour, and trying to improve your English, knowing that alot of people on this and the BH forums are from none-English speaking countries, yet are better than you at the language.

And for the Comment about Australia It's 100x better than the whole of UK

Apart from your highly interesting immigration policy, which I believe we should incorperate, you know, and everyone here knows that isnt true, and doesnt hold water.

its good bigger company's better economy lower taxes

We earn alot more than you do, therefore we pay alot more tax than you do.

less murders less crimes less terrorist

We have alot more population than you do.

It was originally founded by the Dutch not the English

That reinforces my statement of retardation.

so shut your fucking mouth and go back to the sewer from whist you came from.[/QUOTE]

Stop whining. :p