Hot Fuzz (SPOILERS!!)

dorian gray

Returning videotapes
Apr 8, 2004
Anyone fans of the Shaun of the Dead crew? I thought it was brilliant.

Hot Fuzz isn't quite as good but then again, it isn't about zombies.
It actually drags a bit until the 3/4 mark but then is suddenly hilarious. I totally didn't expect "Angle" to come back after getting kicked out of town. Then when he jumps kicks the old lady in the nose, hahahaha

Another ace bit is when they are running down the street firing semi-automatic pistols at the fleeing Timothy Dalton and then hop in their car to pursue. They burn some rubber right past the judges for the "best town" contest. :lol:

Comments?

Buttsex?

Cant wait to see this. If it doesnt do well we will be getting it at the video store within the next couple months. Hitcher and Alpha Dog were nowhere near as bad as I thought they would be.

haha yeah, when the booking officer says his pen doesnt work, Angel violently breaks out a pen in each hand, "no problem."

Haven't seen it yet. Will. Shaun of the Dead gets better each time.

"I know what to do tomorrow: keep drinking!"

"Doobedobiefobobododode..."
"AAARRGHAHGEHHE!!!"
"AAARRGHAHGEHHE!!!"
"AAARRGHAHGEHHE!!!"

etc.

NAD will appreciate the WRX STi they have. Even more so when they somehow start doing donuts on asphalt. Where'd they get a RWD WRX? haha
I was thinking that maybe it's a Lancer Evolution because it's so modded up with paint and spoilers you can't really tell. But isn't an Evo FWD? I dont even know about cars anymore.

Yeah I'm going to see this tomorrow maybe. Shaun of the Dead is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen... they can do no wrong.

NAD will appreciate the WRX STi they have. Even more so when they somehow start doing donuts on asphalt. Where'd they get a RWD WRX? haha
I was thinking that maybe it's a Lancer Evolution because it's so modded up with paint and spoilers you can't really tell. But isn't an Evo FWD? I dont even know about cars anymore.
Evo is AWD, but based on a FWD platform like the normal (gay) Lancer. Believe it or not, I've seen a RWD Subie on a video once! I don't know how since the front drive axles are directly connected to the tranny but hey, I've seen dumber things in my day. :loco:

I still haven't seen Shaun of the Dead

tried to rent it 2 nights ago but it was out
NO EXCUSES! It fucking rules so much dude.

Whatever it was, it was normally AWD but they were doing donuts in it......which is impossible, except perhaps in the dirt and even then, i dunno.
OK, to be fair, they actually did a hand brake 180 which, I guess *is* possible. Somehow.
Ima gonna go try it in the Outback
*flips and rolls*

Just saw Hot Fuzz and thought it was fucking hilarious. Best part was definitely the old lady getting kicked in the face. Or the living statue in with all the dead bodies.

so good.

haha yeah the living statue smiling in the catacombs

or perhaps the priest: "Jesus CHRIST!"

Holy living fuck this movie RULED. I can't pick a favoUrite moment but the whole fence jump scene nearly killed me.

Oh yeah, the donut in the WRX is pretty possible, at least I think. Yanking the handbrake will likely roast the center differential but you could probably get away with it a few times before completely borking the driveline. Closest I've gotten to something that stupid was power sliding through a 130º turn, on the shitty slippery stock RE-92 tires. Yank the wheel, punch the throttle in 1st, hooray red light / green light antics.

Yeah, it keeps getting better the longer I have to think about it (I saw it last friday I think). I love the whole tone of the movie - consistent throughout, really well-written and directed. The whole creepy vibe is brilliant.

The running-chase scenes had me falling out of my chair.

Am I the only one who wants to move to that town?