Hot Fuzz (SPOILERS!!)

As with Shaun of the Dead, this is just an amazingly high quality film. I mean yeah, it's dumb stupid fun, but when you really start to ANALyze it, you see some great writing, directing, acting, and cinematography. My favorite scene in Shaun of the Dead is when he passes out, then wakes up having not moved a muscle 8 hours later. They reprised that at the train station toward the beginning of Hot Fuzz, which I thought was brilliant. The numerous film homages were great, and honestly a few parts made me jump. That death scene at the church? Holy balls, that was awesome! The dude is completely shithoused but takes a few more steps, creepy!

Very impressed, again, by these dudes. And it's not just for the funny, such as other new school of comedy like Supertroopers, Reno 911, etc.

Oh yeah plus the horrible rendition of Romeo and Juliet complete with a Cardigans song for the end hahahhaha

loved this movie. fantastic humor and gore, and i must agree that the old lady kick to the face and the church spire to the head were 2 of the highlights. i love how they held back no homage or parody, violence, gore, language, etc. definitely my kind of movie. makes me want to watch Sean of the dead again, and i cant wait to see what they've got for us next.

wow! Well done dill, I didnt catch that. I dont even remember that part at all tbh.

Brilliant! If anyone else catches any more allusions or homages, clue me in.

The old lady on the bicycle with two pistols during the market square shoot-out? Piss-take of the scene in Hard Target where Jean Claude Van Damme stands on the seat of a moving motorcycle firing two guns at an oncoming car.

Just thought of another one that I actually didn't spot at the time I was watching the movie - massive shootout in the supermarket in the third act? Reference to execrable 80s Sly Stallone flick, Cobra.

Cant wait to see this. If it doesnt do well we will be getting it at the video store within the next couple months. Hitcher and Alpha Dog were nowhere near as bad as I thought they would be.

jesus christ stop posting here you sack of shit. no one ever replies to your fucking posts unless they want to tell you to go to hell and fucking DIE.