HOT NEW OCT. Nightmare Releases coming early to PP

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
New Music from Nightmare, that will be "Exclusively Pre-Released at ProgPower USA this Sept. Stream samples, pre order @ www.NightmareRecords.com or pick up at the Nightmare tables in the vendor room at PP.

FRACTURE "Simple Chaos" ( A Deep, Dark, Escape into a Aussie Prog Metal Nightmare )

MANTICORA "Safe" (Danish Melodic Power / Thrash metal, very mature 7th epic)

TETRAFUSION "Altered State" (For fans of serious progressive metal this is an outstanding debut )

TOXXIC TOYZ " MutAtion" (Fast French-American Power/AOR/Metal with technical tendencies )

HALCYON WAY "Building the Towers" ( Aggressive Melodic Power Metal w/ a spicing of death and prog)

TOXXIC TOYZ " MutAtion" (Fast French-American Power/AOR/Metal with technical tendencies )

All right, I have to ask. I understand power metal and AOR mixed together, Power Quest did that very well. But how do you add technical tendencies to that while still keeping the melodies strong? Do they really thread that needle, or am I misunderstanding your description? By technical, are you referring to bands like Watchtower?

Re: Toxxic Toyz....Indeed they do, what can I tell you, they're a French band less the singer, that should explain it nicely ; )

I just ordered a TON of stuff from Ken at Lasers Edge / Sensory, and Limb at LMP Germany (Pagan's Mind/ Rhapsody's and many more label) I will have oodles and oodles of the good's on the three tables we have this year.

Figured with Ken not at the fest this year, I wanted to represent as much as I could of what he would bring, he and Limb hooked me up big.

I'll also be bringing a bunch of Korean imports of many well known artists so you guys can get the cheaper import versions with the bonus material (Yay)

-

Hey Folks, along with all the awesome new releases, we hope to have MYRATH t-shirts for sale. Regular ones and girlies

The guys from Halcyon Way will also be at the Nightmare table throughout the weekend promoting and signing copies of their new album, Building The Towers. Make sure you stop by to pick up your copy & talk to the band!

--Mike

Re: Toxxic Toyz....Indeed they do, what can I tell you, they're a French band less the singer, that should explain it nicely ; )

I just ordered a TON of stuff from Ken at Lasers Edge / Sensory, and Limb at LMP Germany (Pagan's Mind/ Rhapsody's and many more label) I will have oodles and oodles of the good's on the three tables we have this year.

Figured with Ken not at the fest this year, I wanted to represent as much as I could of what he would bring, he and Limb hooked me up big.

I'll also be bringing a bunch of Korean imports of many well known artists so you guys can get the cheaper import versions with the bonus material (Yay)

-

Damn it... I was hoping not to spend too much on CDs this year, but it sounds like the Nightmare tables are going to pretty much obliterate that plan! :)

The guys from Halcyon Way will also be at the Nightmare table throughout the weekend promoting and signing copies of their new album, Building The Towers. Make sure you stop by to pick up your copy & talk to the band!

--Mike

WHO????!!!???!!!! :Smokedev:

(you know I'll be picking up their cd there....)

New Music from Nightmare, that will be "Exclusively Pre-Released at ProgPower USA this Sept. Stream samples, pre order @ www.NightmareRecords.com or pick up at the Nightmare tables in the vendor room at PP.

FRACTURE "Simple Chaos" ( A Deep, Dark, Escape into a Aussie Prog Metal Nightmare )

MANTICORA "Safe" (Danish Melodic Power / Thrash metal, very mature 7th epic)

TETRAFUSION "Altered State" (For fans of serious progressive metal this is an outstanding debut )

HALCYON WAY "Building the Towers" ( Aggressive Melodic Power Metal w/ a spicing of death and prog)

Thanks for having these groups on your landing page, Lance.