Hot Topic-Anthrax

DarbysDad said:
It's about fucking time Hot Topic has an Anthrax Tee. If I walk in there and see another Ozzy shirt I'm going to piss on the cash register.

I was alive during the 80's metal scene, still have chipped teeth from Anthrax in 1987 at the Santa Monica Civic. Anyway I here you Louie and understand your pain. I saw a clip from the Mary Kate\Ashley movie New York minute and one of them had a Mettalica shirt on. Next thing you know they be doing master of muppets with Jame on Sesame street and Elmo will scream out, play some Anthrax you pussies.

:tickled:

Yeah and then Oscar goes "Shut the fuck up! Keep it down!! I dont wanna hear any of that fucking racket!! I'm trying to think of ways I can assinate George Bush!!"

DarbysDad said:
:lol:

And Oscar could kick Lar's Ass for stealing his trash can lid.

Oscar: Let go of my trash can lid, you little elf!!!

Lars: But I need it!!! I'm playing a song from St. Anger, and it wont sound right without using the trash can lid!!!

:lol:

Well, I was at Hot Topic today and looked at the music shirts. I didn't see any Anthrax. But then again, I didn't know they had any until I decided to visit their website after I got home a short while ago and I was so stoked to see it! And to top that off, they actually had XXL! So I went ahead and ordered it. Wooo!!!

ThraxMan

It was funny I dont wear metal shirts anymore did ten years ago in high school but I go to hot topic to check out the new shirts when at the mall they have just like at concerts,Seen as Iam not in highschool and the 8os and early 90s are over people dont wear them as much.

But I saw the anthrax one hear in San Diego was a little suprised but then went to the site for the band and saw the advertisement.They had pletny of cool punk shirts and other bands metal bands like always.

It's about time somebody puts out a XXL shirt for once. I feel so discriminated against by places such as Fan Fire, etc, as most if not all t-shirts are only XL's. Is it really that much more difficult for them to make XXL? If I am going to pay that much for a shirt, I want it to fit and not shrink.

ThraxMan

ThraxMan said:
It's about time somebody puts out a XXL shirt for once. I feel so discriminated against by places such as Fan Fire, etc, as most if not all t-shirts are only XL's. Is it really that much more difficult for them to make XXL? If I am going to pay that much for a shirt, I want it to fit and not shrink.

ThraxMan
Personally, I would like them to make "chick" shirts bigger. Some of us are more well endowed up top and need a little more room for the twins. And, we're not all 5 feet tall...I need a shirt that will at least go past my belly button so I can wear it to work!

remington69 said:
Personally, I would like them to make "chick" shirts bigger. Some of us are more well endowed up top and need a little more room for the twins. And, we're not all 5 feet tall...I need a shirt that will at least go past my belly button so I can wear it to work!
Rensselaer, IN, USA anyone figure it out????

:headbang: I love the twins.... and petite women just tell me... Are you a brunette?????
And are you a Death Angel Fan....Cause i have a shirt that perfect for you.....