Hotel with Free Festival Shuttle Available

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
The Inn at The Peachtrees Hotel (formerly Best Western)
330 West Peachtree Street
Reservations Phone# 800/242-4642.
King bedded rooms $119
2 standard bedded rooms are $129 per night (+15% Tax).
Parking is $10 for ProgPower Group.

Rate is only good until September 5th.

Rate includes:

Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast Buffet daily
Complimentary Group Shuttling "to & from" the venue on the hour.

Hotel is also conveniently located 1-1/2 blocks from the Civic Center Station, which is just 3 stops to the Arts Center Station ($2.25 one way or $4 round trip). Max Lager's Microbrewery is right across the street from the hotel along with numerous restaurants within walking distance (ie HardRock Cafe, Hooter's, Barney's Billiards & 2 Large food courts for variety at Peachtree Center & Suntrust Plaza).

Ironically I drove past the Inn at the Peachtrees not once but twice this past weekend when I was downtown for a Dragon*Con directors' meeting...that's twice more than in the last decade.

It's a decent hotel; we typically use it as an 'overflow' for D*C. The free hourly shuttle is an excellent coup for PPUSA.

And again this year. It was nice having a fridge at the Res - but this worked out fine for us last year. They also had a free "happy hour" type of thing where they had some free drinks available.

There is the aforementioned brewpub nearby, and walking around the neighborhood I think I also ran into a Hooters and a few other restaurant places.

There is a little courtyard for hanging out in just to get out of the rooms - and the breakfast worked just fine for us. Looking forward to being there again - wihsh it was a wee bit closer to the venue - but all in all, good deal.

Jeff