HoTone Heart Attack (5W Rectifier)…WOW!

hi lasse, sounds good. for what kind of do you use the reload if you go into wos plugin? or don't you use the plugin and use the reload? if so - does the reload sounds better than wos plugin? sorry for a bit off topic...

Never got to try one but it seems like a pretty solid unit, especially for the price, and your clip sounds great!
Love the production on Sunset Of The Golden Age BTW

hi lasse, sounds good. for what kind of do you use the reload if you go into wos plugin? or don't you use the plugin and use the reload? if so - does the reload sounds better than wos plugin? sorry for a bit off topic...

Thanks. The reload doesn't load IRs, it's just an attenuator, DI box and reap box in one.

Never got to try one but it seems like a pretty solid unit, especially for the price, and your clip sounds great!
Love the production on Sunset Of The Golden Age BTW

Thanks! can't go wrong for 100. sounds great even without a TS, this will be my backup rig for live!

Hi Lasse, Thanx for posting and that sounds really awesome. Great sounds can obviously come in small packages. One noobish question though, do you use the Two notes reload as a di-box in this case, to get a balanced signal into your interface? Anyways, thanx again for your test / comparision vidz, I really find them useful.

Pretty cool :)
Sounds a little undynamic but that could also be due to the torpedo rather than real cab.
Would be a great home rig with a 1x12 cab which is something I'm thinking about getting set up.
At the moment I have no guitars or amps at home :-(