how about a "post your sound clips" thread?

cool idea....I have a lot of riff based demos I'd like to get critqued.....It just seems I record part of it, then never finish recording since theirs layered guitars throughout most of the songs.. I have barely any free time....

Salvatore said:
It would be cool if everyone submitted a Death cover tune and we can poll for a winner. Maybe?
that would be cool....not so much for the winning thing, but just to hear everyones versions, and get feedback.....

I'd probably do Crystal Mountain or Spirit Crusher

Justin890 said:
cool idea....I have a lot of riff based demos I'd like to get critqued.....It just seems I record part of it, then never finish recording since theirs layered guitars throughout most of the songs.. I have barely any free time....

No worries man. Would love to hear em when ya get a chance to record em!! :)

Nitronium Blood said:
Hey thanks man :D

Also, my mistake about the marriage thing, haha. Well from the sounds of it you had an awesome time.

You're welcome duder - sounded killer to me!! You on vox as well??

No wukkers about the marriage thing. Was a GREAT weekend. Stayed at the venue for it the night before and had a bender with the boys. Very fun. Then the groom buys all of us presents (I thought we were meant to get HIM presents, but he told me not to)!!!!! Mad!!!!!!!

I have a million tapes of my band and just some solos and beats I put together on the drums. Hopefully I'll get to actually recording some shit on CD's, but for now I'm just going to buy a computer mic and record some stuff onto my computer. So yeah, I'll put some shit up in a couple months. If the thread isn't here I'll bring it back up. I still have to buy the mic.