Votes: 7 8.3%
  • One Man's Fate

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • The Legacy

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • Seven Days Of May

Votes: 10 11.9%

• Total voters
Production of this album really let's it down.The Legacy is a great song with some interesting chord changes.Skolnick plays some of his best leads on this record.I like the opening acoustic piece,Skolnick's arabic solo is excellent.

KILLER album. just shame about the shitty production.
this was one of testament's finest albums. it combines melody with heavy crunch, and unusual song structures.

alex plays like a man posessed. most, if not all, his solos are just other-worldy.

Yeah i like Skolnick's lead tone but the rhythm guitar lacks body.I bought the Seen Between The Lines DVD a while back and was really pissed off that they missed out so many video's.No Over The Wall,Trial By Fire,Greenhouse Effect or The Ballad.If you've seen it the live material is awful.The mix is terrible(i do realise it's taken from the original VHS from 1990)but why did'nt they update it?

I don't really know why I bother.I love all the songs equally on Souls.When the Ritual comes up I will definitely be voting for Electric crown as least liked not hated but least liked.I love Return to Serenity though.I chose Falling Fast just for the hell of it as favorite.

oh man that's really difficult (you also should make a thread about high-school mathematics here..)
I wanted to listen to this album again cause I did not for a longer time
man I really cannot decide but random Falling fast..

least favorite Testament album by far.except for Skolnick's solos and The Legacy/Souls of Black songs it is totally forgettable.I would probably vote for The Legacy.

Yeah i like Skolnick's lead tone but the rhythm guitar lacks body.I bought the Seen Between The Lines DVD a while back and was really pissed off that they missed out so many video's.No Over The Wall,Trial By Fire,Greenhouse Effect or The Ballad.If you've seen it the live material is awful.The mix is terrible(i do realise it's taken from the original VHS from 1990)but why did'nt they update it?

yeah the "Seen between the Lines" Dvd's quality is also crap!
Cannot get it why they didn't remastered it with a better sound

I find this to be a highly underrated album despite the horrid production job on it, and there a few songs on it that are strong contenders for my favourite song on the album. "The Legacy" is my all time fave Testament ballad, and I feel that it will very likely always remain so. :) Songs like "Face In The Sky, " "Seven Days Of May", and "One Man's Fate" are truly awesome, and it's criminal how they are forever neglected in a live setting.

By a very narrow margin though, my fave song from Souls... has always been "Malpractice". The simmering, edgy intro riff, the barracking hard rock with a thrash edge main body of the song, intense gang shouted chorus, and one of Alex's most phenomenal solos of his career (and his most underrated in my opinion!) all add up to a song that is simply magnificent! That song is definitely in my top 10 Testament songs!