How are the guys doing on their tour???

Pharaoh

Oct 16, 2002
LITITZ, PA
Visit site
Jax, Deron, Glenn.....anybody who has been in contact with the guys, now over halfway through their tour.......how are they doing ? Any interesting stories / comments to relate to us? Thanks! :)

Pharoah said:
Jax, Deron, Glenn.....anybody who has been in contact with the guys, now over halfway through their tour.......how are they doing ? Any interesting stories / comments to relate to us? Thanks! :)

I can say that I haven't heard anything from them so far. The last time I heard from anyone in the band was just before getting on to a plane for the tour.

Glenn

Maybe Jax could give us some answers? :)

oh.. just remembered.. how did Mike react to his birthday-greetings..? :Spin:

I haven't heard from the guys because I don't believe their cell phones have international service on them (and no, I'm not on tour with them; I have a child in school & have to be here for him during the school year or I'd have loved to go along!)..as for Mike's b.day greetings, he was really surprised, & said he was going to sit down and read them all; he seemed pretty impressed that so many people had sent something in. :)

All the greetings that were sent to me AND posted here were printed & put in a folder & handed to Mike after the Jaxx show, so yep, he got your greetings :)