How are the sessions going Christer (Krunt) ?

Hey Bryant,
Hell no, we are rehearsing for the shows we got booked and writing songs. We are really looking forward to go on stage with Joe.:headbang: :kickass:

krunt said:
Hey Bryant,
Hell no, we are rehearsing for the shows we got booked and writing songs. We are really looking forward to go on stage with Joe.:headbang: :kickass:

Hmmm..... well that is great, but don't forget about us across the pond. Not everyone can go see TM live. we have to listen to your releases and hope one day a festival will pick you up (like Prog-power.) Don't weait around three or four years to give us a release Christer.

P.S. I guess you notice I always call you Christer not Krunt. Christopher and Chris are common English/American names, but not Christer. I like that name. There is nothing wrong with Krunt, but to American ears you have a cool name. I prefer it over Krunt. Krunt sounds like a cartoon character to me.

Bryant

Nope, we have not forgott about you over there...and don´t worry, you will not have to wait 3 or 4 years for the new one. And what do you know? I might just be an old cartoon character:heh:

Well, I hope we don't have to wait for 6-12 months for the album, I can't stand to wait that long ! ;)

Nah seriously, hope you will go into "high alert" after the shows you scheduled for, which means, I hope you will start recording as soon as possible, and I think many agrees :)

krunt said:
Nope, we have not forgott about you over there...and don´t worry, you will not have to wait 3 or 4 years for the new one. And what do you know? I might just be an old cartoon character:heh:

Hmmm....... Krunt are you really Captain caveman ?

cptcavem.jpg

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hmmm....... Krunt are you really Captain caveman ?

cptcavem.jpg

Bryant

Yupp! That´s me with the first stoneage version of what would become the Flying V. This picture was taken before the cigarette was invented.:kickass: :headbang:

I'll be at Club Monster, Gävle, Sweden at the 4th of May... listening to Tad!! :) Then I'll know what Tad sounds like with Joe as the lead singer.

ZeiMoT said:
I'll be at Club Monster, Gävle, Sweden at the 4th of May... listening to Tad!! :) Then I'll know what Tad sounds like with Joe as the lead singer.

Man zeimot, I could find a great cartoon character for you. ^___^

In all seriosness, let us know how they sound and please post pictures.

Bryant

I'm hoping for some update on the site soon. Maybe some songtitles / the next producer / album-working-title. Just anything, just to see if the guys are alive in the process ? :) hehe