Hey Urban... are you here ?

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Where are you Urban ? It was very nice to meet you, Peter, Anders, Daniel, and Christer at PPV. You better get back over here in the US and kick some more ass !! We need real metal !!

Bryant

I must agree with my friend Bryant... the more the merrier!
music-smiley-006.gif

all I know that there is a propmoter trying to get them and brainstorm over here...I now because I was offered to be the guitar tech, but I declined i would screw up everyone's crap. I hope I didn't piss anyone involved with the show off by this post. But my fellow TM fans must know about it.

That would be amazing! I had the pleasure of meeting up with Urban after their set. He was one of the coolest guys Ive ever run into. I managed to get an autograph and picture with him. A TM/BS tour would be ridiculous. I dont know if I could take a back to back set from these guys. Is it possible to OD on metal? :)

Rich

Mr. Daniel Olsson told me in progpower that they were in the planning stage of playing a show in Florida next year in february :hotjump: ... but that it wasn't written in stone yet. I know I had to change diapers after that because i completely crapped my pants. :oops:

Bryant said:
Where are you Urban ? It was very nice to meet you, Peter, Anders, Daniel, and Christer at PPV. You better get back over here in the US and kick some more ass !! We need real metal !!

Bryant
Hey there Bryant, Krunt here, I can tell you this: There are in fact some plans of us getting back to the US. Nothing confirmed yet but if everything goes as planned...We will be back! :headbang:
Check our website under the schedule section for up-dated info on all this.
METAL!
Krunt

krunt said:
Hey there Bryant, Krunt here, I can tell you this: There are in fact some plans of us getting back to the US. Nothing confirmed yet but if everything goes as planned...We will be back! :headbang:
METAL!
Krunt

Woo hoo !!! That is great news Christer !! I would love to see you guys again and if dargor was correct about Brainstorm and Tad Morose together, THAT would be a great show. I think BS and TM compliment each other very well.

Bryant

krunt said:
METAL!
Krunt
Excellent I will be Keeping my Fingers crossed!!!!! :headbang: hehehe I would travel anywhere in the states to see you guys again!!!

MetalRose said:
If Tad Morose were to hit the state and play Milwakee MetalFest again, I'd be willing to make the 5 hour drive to see you all play again!

Summer in the midwest is cool. Winter is not. ACK!

(HI guys!)

-MetalRose
I'd be there too. I bet beer is cheap in Milwakee too. >:p~

Bryant

MetalRose said:
You'd actually come to my neck of the woods? *Calls God and orders snow for the summer.*

Wait, maybe I shouldn't do that... I'd have to deal with it then too!

-MetalRose

Ha ha ha stranger things have happened dear. I have been all over the South-East and even to Europe, but never above the Mason-Dixon line. I do have my shotgun in case there is trouble, but I am sure people in your state have more in common with people in Alabama than not less the accent.
The funny thing about my part of Alabama is that the rednecks are cool !!! (in general obviously) They listen to Skynyrd and classic rock as opposed to country. While I don't have crazy piercings or anything like that, I am a good sized man and dress in black and leather and stuff, but little old-ladies walk up to me and tell me how pretty my long curly hair is.
You should come to my "neck of the woods" as well. I love to visit anywhere (well most places) in the world, but you couldn't drag me crying and screaming from my little spot in Phenix City Alabama USA.

Bryant