How big is the universe?

Perception doesn't need to play a role in mathematical logic. The bound of reasoning limits what we can do but it in no way invalidates conclusions arrived at logically.

And you're missing my point... 'faith in the spiritual' is completely indistinct and nobody has any idea about what that should be better than anyone else, so you're literally just pulling things out of your ass to have faith in - and I'd rather have no answer and accept a good idea than insist that I have an answer that's no better than any other.

Jeff

Phil. 2:12-13 said:
12Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, 13for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.

I feel like you're missing my point which is that my faith and reasoning behind my faith wouldn't be the same as yours. You can only speak for yourself (its a shame that I have to point this out) so "faith in the spiritual" may very well be indistinct to you whereas it is distinct and personal to me. I haven't meant to imply that any answer I have for my own reasoning is better than you thinking for yourself which is obviously necessary. Don't make ignorant accusations of pulling things out of my ass to have faith in. My faith is very real to me which is no less important than your beliefs based on any logic whatsoever.

This one has just run its course...

... but keep in mind that quoting George Michael and Fred Durst to support your position renders your argument invalid.

Jeff

I don't agree with any of that. I've seen enough of the show now that has me believe otherwise but neither you or I know for sure. It's okay, you don't have to believe it.

I agree with you about TAPS. I think most of that is real--except for what Brian sees and hears