Jun 2, 2005
fuck yeah!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xddhKQje41M&feature=related[/ame]

0:55 is epic.. such drama.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EvPl8QaIng&feature=related[/ame]

post MOAR!

Oh snap he looks like those kangaroo freaks in tank girl :lol::lol::lol:

And that homo kid can not be for real its got to be a joke right

OK, I need some 'sort of reference point here. When I watched that second video by the guy I will refer to as 'The Emo Fag' the first thing that came to my mind is this...

'I hope the next time your Dad rapes you he uses a brick.'

How do you think he got there in the first place? I don't think Dashboard Confessional alone can do that to a person.

But I've also never tried. I'm not a masochist so I probably never will. :p

How do you think he got there in the first place? I don't think Dashboard Confessional alone can do that to a person.

But I've also never tried. I'm not a masochist so I probably never will. :p

As strongly opposed to Incest, Rape or Pedophiles as I am, I hope something as tragic and awful as my comment is the reason for his state of mind. If massive trauma and years of abuse aren't responsible for his condition and he's just that retarded then I don't know what to say. From the looks of his room he isn't uber-poor so I'm guessing genuine strife isn't the diagnosis. I might act/talk retarded myself sometimes, ok a lot, but I at least know the difference.

Can you make it past 1 minute? 2 minutes?! im on 3 minutes now and i can barely take it anymore.. lol, i think i can make it through the end though but that will have to be compensated in the form of me beating random kids on the streets with a sledgehammer.

edit: 5 minutes in now.. oh hell no, no she is trashing batman: the dark knight!?

7 minutes.. omg true story! almost there.. feeling urge to strangle babies getting stronger.

Made it, ending was a bit weak.. cut off too early... god i just love to hear people rant who think their opinion is very important.. moar!! SERIOUSLY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn these people that uses YouTube to whine. I just did a video of my brother doing some vibratos and bendings on our cat and I bet some ass is going to whine about animal care really soon.

Last edited by a moderator: