How 'bout Seven Witches?

SafeHomey

Feb 21, 2003
Visit site
This would be a good band to open the Thraxhead tour. They are a great power metal band that could use the break. Their new album "Passage to the Other Side" will be out next month on Sanctuary(Labelmates!). They just played my area at a small club,but I couldn't go,so I'd like to see them. This would make me show up early!

Hi Safehomey,

I just saw them open for Symphony X this past Saturday and they kicked ass!!! I have all their albums and have heard some of their new stuff: it's killer! Joey Vera from Armored Saint plays bass and James Rivera (Helstar/Destiny's end) sings - the guy's one of the best voices in metal! I was completely stoked to see them and I also got to talk to them after the show, they're really nice guys too. Their energy live is awesome and their songs are killer - think Halford, Manowar, Fight, Dio, Ozzy with a touch of insane drumming...

I think they'd be perfect as opener's for Anthrax, especially since they're a New York band as well, they kick ass, and Anthrax have some ties to this band (Joey Vera & John Bush, James Rivera = Helstar = toured w/ Anthrax in the '80's)

SW are my favorite band right now, while I'm waiting for the US release of the WCFYA of course!

Peace!