how can I go from amsterdam to stockholm?

without

mrrr!
Jan 4, 2002
paradise city
photos.yahoo.com
ı change my destination.
I won't go to stockholm..
so, I'll change the subject too.

I'll ask for help from ppl who lives in paris,brussels luxembourg and amsterdam..
where should I go? what should I do? nigthclubs? etc...

hmm, i bet there's a train going to hamburg or berlin or sth, and then to Denmark and get a ferry there.
or check Easyjet, Virgin, Basiq or Ryan Air lines.

or sth :)

www.lonelyplanet.com
tickled.gif
:D:D

honestly I wouldn't know the cheapest way there cause I usually travel around Europe using interail-ticket. Check all the cheap airlines and such.

ı change my destination.

I'll ask for help from ppl who lives in paris,brussels luxembourg and amsterdam..

without said:
ı change my destination.

hmm brussels...
i mostly just wander around there, lots of nice little shops (agora gallery, but since you're from turkey it might not be such a change in there :) ) there's a nice poster & t-shirt shop in the spoormakersstraat (next to agora, next to the big market place)
going out in brussels... www.abconcerts.be is a nice place, but its for gigs mainly...
this site may help you further
http://www.brussel.digicity.be/index.php?cid=146
and you should surely check if there aint nice festivals while you're there
go to http://www.humo.be and click 'festivalitis', then you select the month and you can see what there's happening... i know it's in dutch, but if you need help you can pm me.

belgium is a small country, if you buy a gopass, you can go anywhere by train for only 4.10 euros one way... antwerp and gent are quite nice places to visit as well, though there's enough to do in brussels i guess :)