Status
Not open for further replies.

anathematized_one

Sardonic Misanthrope
Jul 29, 2008
Ozark, AL, USA
And don't say prostitution.

Ha ha ha.

Seriously, I need to come up with two grand off the books. Something that doesn't involve getting a job, you know, where you have to be committed to the work, because after I get the $2K, I won't need the job anymore.

Any ideas?

And don't say prostitution.

Ha ha ha.

Not funny.

Seriously, I need to come up with two grand off the books. Something that doesn't involve getting a job, you know, where you have to be committed to the work, because after I get the $2K, I won't need the job anymore.

This doesn't have anything to do with metal, it's a pretty stupid choice to start a thread like this here anathematized_one.

Any ideas?

Eh no use your own fucking imagination. It almost feels like you're not actually looking for people to provide you with ideas, but rather you're just trying to provoke reactions or something by asking about this on a metal forum.

Was anyone else virtually positive this thread was gonna be advertising some "make money from home" scam?

Yeah same here.

Also, there are plenty of contract jobs out there that don't require any long-term commitment. You sound like you just want money in your lap with as little work as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.