HOW DID i DO. fIRST RECORDING

What do you mean by this is a metal forum. no I didnt I got the raw files for the whole song of this forum.

Meaning that this forum is the Andy Sneap Forum. Andy Sneap is a producer for alot of heavy metal and death metal bands. 95% of this forum only produces and mixes death metal stuff. Hip Hop is a whole nother game to metal mixing.

Meaning that this forum is the Andy Sneap Forum. Andy Sneap is a producer for alot of heavy metal and death metal bands. 95% of this forum only produces and mixes death metal stuff. Hip Hop is a whole nother game to metal mixing.

umm.. youre listening to a different clip :heh:

umm.. youre listening to a different clip :heh:

???????????

There was just a second link that was up that was hip hop. What the fuck? Is my browser being insane?!?!?!?! I swear on my life it was there

Edit: See! He edited his post right after I said that! I'M NOT CRAZY! MWAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha what is the link taking you to... Its not a link to hip hop.. I dont understand .. I know its a metal forum.. I got the stems from this forum where talking on.... Something like ( critique the f##,k out of this) maybe like a page back? Haha is think taking you to ghetto shit? I was just playing around with the mix.. Idk about if it was clipping it has a alot of static at the high pass on the guitar .. And the drums are kind of low.. I want to find the raw tracks for bands similar two ( as blood runs black, memphis may fire, august burns red, blesx the fall..

No that was the same link that was up.. A link to my sound cloud.. I mixed the track alittke more c it had alot of static.. There was no link to rap... Just a link to my sound cloud.. Your cpu is fucked lol lol just kidding

Also I need more link to raw/stem files to practice with

Check the link my in my sig and there should be a sticky somewhere on one of these sub forums that have a list of a shit ton of raw tracks. Also find the custom search in the FAQ stick and look up raw tracks/stems/multitracks (I don't know why in the fuck people are calling raws as multitracks but they do).

No that was the same link that was up.. A link to my sound cloud.. I mixed the track alittke more c it had alot of static.. There was no link to rap... Just a link to my sound cloud.. Your cpu is fucked lol lol just kidding

Definitely not my CPU, maybe I was redirected or something strange by soundcloud. It was an instrumental rap beat with real choirs haha. No idea where it came from

Hahaha this is a newbie question but what is a sig and where it at hahahaha

It's my signature. It's the information that goes below every post I make, it should say tech death mixing stems with a youtube link. I have a link for raw files in the description of the video.

My best advice to you since you are new would be check out this thread and become familiar with how this forum works.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/andy-sneap/262441-useful-links-faq-please-read.html

Cheers!