How did you get into Dragonlord?

Kasz

the one and only...
Jan 9, 2008
At the party...
For me, I watched the video "Until the End" 2 summers ago and I was sold. Ever since then, I bought both albums and I also got their t-shirt of Black Wings of Destiny. Imo, Eric should make another music video for the upcoming album. I like the dark mystique of his music.

i think my friend got me into them, it was so long ago i can hardly remember............aww whats the point this forums dead till they announce a new album (and date)

I was in a record store here, saw the Black Wings of Destiny, saw the sticker that says: "Features members of Testament, Nevermore and Sadus," asked a guy how it was, he told me it was great, and so I bought the two Dragonlord albums in one month :) .

Long sentence :p .

I read that eric peterson was in the band. Downloaded a couple songs off of rapture then bought the album. I got to see them one at the whisky in la. Great show but hardly anyone was there.

I just stumbled into this forum thinking it was for a different band... Realised my mistake but checked our Dragonlord's myspace anyway.

I'm not a black metal fan by any means but... this shit is awesome - Don't know why I like it compared to lots of the other black metal I've heard but I'm loving it atm.

My love of Testament led me to them...

Once I realized how great Peterson was (too busy drooling over Alex's playing) I had to check out Dragonlord. Its a little too dark for my taste, but I love the overall sound. Peterson's rhythms are unreal. One of the best metal rhythm guitarist ever

I heard about a side project featuring basically at the time the members of Testament. I went to either 99 or 00 Milwaukee and bought the cd without hearing a single note. Fell in love with dragonlord on the greyhound bus back home.

Kind of odd, but I was looking at a list of bands with the name Dragon in them (i don't remember why). My friend pointed out Dragonlord, and I liked ever since I heard The Curse of Woe

I heard Eric was starting a new band didn't hear anything from Rapture but saw it for sale at the Milwaukee metalfest and grabbed it!