How do link multiple drums in Superior 2.0 to one midi note?

drew_drummer

Dancefap
Sep 7, 2008
London, UK
Going bonkers trying to figure this out. :lol:

In BFD2, it's quite simple; use the link tool... drag one drum to another. Done.

In Superior 2.0, how on earth do I get it so that I can trigger two kicks or three snares from one midi note? This is for live performance, so I don't want to just simply double up the note data across multiple notes.

The Superior manual isn't laid out that well, and isn't very clear on this matter.

I created a similar thread about this a good while back. It's not possible - even though the manual mentioned (in v1.0 for sure) that you could just assign the snare MIDI note to multiple X-Pads, thus "blending" several snares. I've been waiting for this feature since v1.0!

I created a similar thread about this a good while back. It's not possible - even though the manual mentioned (in v1.0 for sure) that you could just assign the snare MIDI note to multiple X-Pads, thus "blending" several snares. I've been waiting for this feature since v1.0!

And this isn't possible because when you assign a note to a drum or X-pad, it deletes its previous assignment, right? (new S2.0 user here, just trying to make sure I'm getting it all :D)