How do you define "drunk"?

not being able to type or talk straight.... though i can always pull off typing straight when im drunk.... talking and making sense is a totally diff subject :lol:

Reactions: Ralf
I can define being drunk by the following examples: You're drunk if you don't remember stuff you did when you were drunk. You're drunk when you're sleeping on something, puking and need to be turned around or else you choke dead on your own puke. You're drunk when you're doing hot tongue kisses with your best friend. You're drunk when you're shitting next to cars.

No, I haven't done all of the above. Cut the "kiss best Friend"-part, but the rest was from my own life. XD;

Oh yeah... you're drunk when you decide that you want some pot. o_O

Reactions: Ralf
Yogota said:
I can define being drunk by the following examples: You're drunk if you don't remember stuff you did when you were drunk. You're drunk when you're sleeping on something, puking and need to be turned around or else you choke dead on your own puke. You're drunk when you're doing hot tongue kisses with your best friend. You're drunk when you're shitting next to cars.

No, I haven't done all of the above. Cut the "kiss best Friend"-part, but the rest was from my own life. XD;

Oh yeah... you're drunk when you decide that you want some pot. o_O
I need to be drunk enough so that I think the person next to me is my best friend in one of my classes. and same with her. :)

bodomite said:
not being able to type or talk straight.... though i can always pull off typing straight when im drunk.... talking and making sense is a totally diff subject :lol:

well, in any case you can pull typing as you always do... which is like shit :-D