How do you image your life without the music ???

I tried for a short period of time to put music and my creation aside to make significant progress on other fronts of my life, yet it keeps bouncing back to me :)

Music is in my core. It is rooted within me, it's in my genes (thanks dad!), it's in my past experiences, it's in my path. It's my never ending way. One cannot escape his/her path that easily without paying a heavy price for the long term, and I'm not into paying that price.

I always try to think of what my life would be like if I didn't love it the way that I do and if it didn't take up such a big part of my life. Problem is, I can't. It is such a big factor in my life, that I seriously cannot imagine my life without it.

I know that if I didn't discover it I wouldn't be the same person at all. I don't think I'd be dead, as many people here posted, but I would definately be someone less open-minded, intelligent, patient, funny or anything that makes me who I am now. So I guess I prefer the me who loves music over the one who doesn't. Good thing too - otherwise I'd be screwed...