how do you use torrents

which torrent client did you use? µtorrent? bitcomet?

try and look for the path where the default downloads are stored from the 'options' or 'preferences' options up there in the menus.

btw, what does 'bruv' mean? :p

Aarohi said:
which torrent client did you use? µtorrent? bitcomet?

try and look for the path where the default downloads are stored from the 'options' or 'preferences' options up there in the menus.

btw, what does 'bruv' mean? :p
TORRENT SPY BRUV :kickass: BRUV MEANS FRIEND:) :) :)

Scourge of Malice said:
Paddy you need to download a bit torrent client (I'd reccomend Azureus). Then download the torrent file and open it in the program. It will download all the mp3s for you and you can rock out :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
i have a thing called BIT LORD IS THAT THE SAME BRUV AS AZUREUS

^I think so, never head of that either. So you just have to download the torrent and if you have properly installed that program, doubleclicking the torrent will open it in your program and start downloading the file

Anyone know any good (metal) torrent sites? I just started up since Suprnova so I'm noob again. I can't find anything really rare anywhere, and if I do, there are always 0 seeds. Some place that has bands like Riger, Choir of Vengeance, and Magog would work really well for me. I've been running one for nearly 48 hours now and I'm still only 36.1% complete. Little too fucking long for me. Need a good place with genuine real actual working current magical seeds.

Azeurus is REALLY good. Haven't tried BitLord, but a lot of people say Azuerus is the best, although I'm sure it depends on the person. It goes quite fast, and I like the fact that you can choose which files to download from torrents if you don't need every piece of it.