how dumb is trivium

I just wish I didn't see them on 3 times last year opening for bands I really wanted to see. Lameness! I'm fien with bands I don't like existing, that doesn't bug me, but I don't like having to sit through their sets just to hold onto a clutch seat for the bands I came to see.

darcy said:
I just wish I didn't see them on 3 times last year opening for bands I really wanted to see. Lameness! I'm fien with bands I don't like existing, that doesn't bug me, but I don't like having to sit through their sets just to hold onto a clutch seat for the bands I came to see.

Yes! I don't mind Trivium, they're not that bad IMO...but they're on every fucking tour out there! Between July 05 and Feb 06 I saw them three times, just because they were on other tours I wanted to see.

They have one good song imo "Like Light To Flies" cant stand anything else. The next album they do is supposed to be strictly 7 strings for them I dont think this is gonna be a good thing maybe I'm wrong.

Dehumanizer_06 said:
Personally I like Trivium. I hate that fuckersa voice though. That was the funniest thing Ive seen in a long time.Its going under my favorites for sure!
Yeah same here i hate that voice. You can't make out fucking word!

i didn't see them, but i think heafy tries to much to be like hetfield/the guy from pantera live. I mean listen to domination onpanterra's 101 live, hesays the exact same words like that guy, and he also does the james hetfield thing, are you live? how does it feel to be alive? watch on youtube.
maybe if they weren't egomaniacs maybe they would be better. as the music, the solos are ok, but stock, and the vox suck

lordofthesewers said:
i didn't see them, but i think heafy tries to much to be like hetfield/the guy from pantera live. I mean listen to domination onpanterra's 101 live, hesays the exact same words like that guy, and he also does the james hetfield thing, are you live? how does it feel to be alive? watch on youtube.
maybe if they weren't egomaniacs maybe they would be better. as the music, the solos are ok, but stock, and the vox suck
+1 they are trying be metallica

I also, like Trivium.

Though, Matt Heafy's voice could use some work, I like his clean vox.

The drummer, to me at least, sounds decent and the song structures are very good. The musical knowledge behind the music itself seems to be far from incompetant.

Yea, I'm drunk. So what?

I do like Trivium.

Dehumanizer_06 said:
Personally I like Trivium. I hate that fuckersa voice though. That was the funniest thing Ive seen in a long time.Its going under my favorites for sure!
Personally, I think you're a flamer.