Trivium pisstake - Opeth reference

roflcopter7.gif

"It's our coats
That makes these wands
Out of Opeth"

It's such as shame Trivium, 'cause the lead singer has a really good clean singing voice, as soon as he screams it just turns to shit. On top of that the music's just really really tired and boring.

Powers said:
"It's our coats
That makes these wands
Out of Opeth"

It's such as shame Trivium, 'cause the lead singer has a really good clean singing voice, as soon as he screams it just turns to shit. On top of that the music's just really really tired and boring.
Lol he has the gayest singing voice since MCR.

Yeah, his clean vox are decent when compared with others in the genre, but still, they are so friggin gay. :heh:

Yeah, that movie is priceless. I actually downloaded it from YouTube so I could keep it. It's amazing how the vocals sound so similar to what the dude interpreted them as...

It sucks that Trivium...has to suck so much. I think they do have a lot of talent and potential.

Go download the demo version of Fugue. You'll see what I'm talking about. That was one of the first Trivium songs I ever heard, and I was like "Wow, this shit's pretty good," but then I went and heard more and found out they suck. The reason I say you should get the demo version instead of the Ember to Inferno version is cause the solo is a bit different and better and the singing is overall a little less soapy and gay.

Video was fuckin' hilarious, though. Thanks for that.
-Travis

I saw them live and the singer was like "for all those idiots who don't think we're real metal I ask you what is real metal. I don't go to your jobs and slap the cock our of your mouths"
basically he's a huge idiot and the band is shit

Trivium was cool before they became popular. :lol:
Now it's all just bashing of their blatant suckiness.