How fuckin' AWESOME are chips and dip??

chips and dip are great but home made dips are by far the best.
Imake awesome dips....seafood,french onion, relish,salsa etc etc.
Also there is one I make that uses a hollowed out damper bread and you use the bits of damper to dip into this dip that had bacon, mushroom,corn,cheese,and sour cream..it all is warm and yummy!

Originally posted by JonBonJovi
chips and dip are great but home made dips are by far the best.
Imake awesome dips....seafood,french onion, relish,salsa etc etc.
Also there is one I make that uses a hollowed out damper bread and you use the bits of damper to dip into this dip that had bacon, mushroom,corn,cheese,and sour cream..it all is warm and yummy!

You haven't made any for me yet! :(

Me stoner...nah Aces those days are long gone..unless you count residual affects of substance abuse :lol:

My wife make a bunch of awesome dips too JBJ but she wasnt home the other night so i had to feed myself, and well thats what i ate cause thats what i found :lol:

Ewww not a fan of salt & vinegar.

Pepsi is an awful mix :puke: Well I've only mixed it with scotch, that sucked... so I dunno what it's like with JD but Vanilla Coke is best ever with JD heheh.

Originally posted by Lord Tim
Meh! Doritos and hot salsa dip - food of the gods! Combined with JD and Pepsi and you have the ultimate meal of the gods! Num num num num! :)

*points to tim*
This man knows where its at!!

Vanilla Coke is also a good mixering substance as well

Vanilla Coke is a perfect mix with whiskey. Try it before you puke at it! Vanilla & whiskey compliment each other very well!!!