How go brothers of the metal?

Vandroyse

New Metal Member
Sep 21, 2007
How go brothers of the metal?
I live in a small city of the Brazil… HERE I take in the chest the name of the band, I am the pioneer to spread its HERE music…
They change a ideia with me, I want to mount 1 fãnclub for the band. I wait that he arrives!
abç

Benvinda a o fórum. Não se preocupe com o Australiana e o Canadenses , Eu sou seguro seu Inglês é melhor então seu Português , e meu quanto a isso. Longa viva a tradução programas!

Hehe, I only make fun of poor English when folk speak it natively. I am master of the translation software! :D

Benvinda a o fórum. Não se preocupe com o Australiana e o Canadenses , Eu sou seguro seu Inglês é melhor então seu Português , e meu quanto a isso. Longa viva a tradução programas!

Hehe, I only make fun of poor English when folk speak it natively. I am master of the translation software! :D

Yea, I do the same thing. Props to those who take the effort to learn multiple languages!

Or the guy could be off his rocker, you never know. That "I await he arrival" bit kinda creeps me out. :zombie:
But his English likely makes more sense then my Portuguese, when I try and translate that back, I think I fucked it all up. Well, the translator did, basic Spanish and a tiny bit of vocab is all I can claim to know any more.

First I was in 100% agreement with PaganThunder, then I read Bates' comments and I think I just died laughing after that. First ROFL of the day. Hope the rest of the day goes accordingly...

He loves the band. He's waiting for it to come to Brazil. In the meanwhile he wants to start a fanclub and spread the Amon amarth-love throughout Brazil.

not that hard

Artist impression of the post:

How fareth thee, O brothers of metal?
I reside in a small settlement in the land of Brazil. Deep within my heart I do cherish the name of this great band, I am the pioneer whose purpose is to spread this excellent music.
I hold the band so dearly, it is my greatest wish to start a succesful Brazilian fanclub. I longingly yearn for the day that they set foot upon the soil of Brazil!