How I love Avril Lavigne!

Mar 12, 2002
Underneath the bridge
Yes I really do! Check out her deep, heart-felt lyrics!

She was a slut,
He was from Sony,
How more obvious can I be,
He took her in,
To the studio,
Miming a song a 2 year old wrote.

She thinks shes a skater boy,
Shes really a nu-metal whore,
This shit aint good enough for me,
Now shes a superstar,
Still trying to play guitar,
Soon noone will remember her.

4 months from now,
She sits at home,
On her 8th vodka,
Shes all alone,
Turns on TV,
Guess who she sees,
Next nu-metal trend miming on MTV.

the thing about avril that pisses me off is that all her fans think she is "anti-pop" and against trends yet she sounds like every other pop artist on television.

but she has a nice body...

Originally posted by iamtheemperor
the thing about avril that pisses me off is that all her fans think she is "anti-pop" and against trends yet she sounds like every other pop artist on television.

but she has a nice body...

Did you meet many of her fans? And where? Probably on her concert... :D

Originally posted by iamtheemperor

Verily. If you want rebellion, listen to Girls Aloud. Punk rock in its truest, purest form.

I HATE THAT BITCH TOO... but let's face, she is hot and i would gladly fuck her.
But, if nine inch nails loves her... That's his fucking problem. If that guy likes her music then he must have a problem, maybe he is a "hidden" faggot, maybe he is just stupid, or maybe that's just his taste...

Anyway.. i love Nelly Furtado... yeah.. kind of like her. Her music its not that good but i can stand it. But still.... Metal its my life.

Originally posted by CONCLAVE OBSCURUM
I HATE THAT BITCH TOO... but let's face, she is hot and i would gladly fuck her.
But, if nine inch nails loves her... That's his fucking problem. If that guy likes her music then he must have a problem, maybe he is a "hidden" faggot, maybe he is just stupid, or maybe that's just his taste...

Anyway.. i love Nelly Furtado... yeah.. kind of like her. Her music its not that good but i can stand it. But still.... Metal its my life.

OK. Did you even read my post? Thats a little something called sarcasm. In case you still don't get it I DO NOT LIKE AVRIL LAVIGNE'S IMAGE OR MUSIC. The fact that you called me a different name shows how you havent read the post and have just made an arse of yourself.