How I love Avril Lavigne!

Avril is a fucking hypocrite, there`s no doubt about that. She claims(in interviews)to be punk-rock and badass, that she was in fights from early on in school, and most importantly, that she writes her own songs. The truth is that she was helped immensely by professional song-writers in the studio and donned a manufactured image that suited the record company`s intentions better than her original one: Avril Lavigne was a gospel/pop-country singer, with her main influences being Shania Twain and Jewel! Oh, and to top that off, she`s not that hot anymore when her 2 lbs of eyeliner, makeup and digital manipulation techniques is out of the picture.

A true fake artist.

Now, I have no problem with artists as long as they are honest, music has subjective quality and all that stuff, but when Avril Lavigne touts her fake punk heritage and songwriting talent, I seriously want to kill the bitch and rid the music-world of the lies she and her record company`s spout.

SoulVomitor: I`m sorry, but I cannot imagine anything more gay than the sentence in your signature. It sounds like something Manowar would write...

Originally posted by Nick Inch Nails
Jesus tooly whats your problem? A bit of fun on my part and you get all pissed off??

Maybe its my crappy people skills with the members of totalrock but I don't think I've done anything wrong.

I think he was telling you that stfu = shut the fuck up....

It's junk, but it's harmless pop junk. My little sister is 13 and she likes Avril, along with all that manufactured pop 'punk' that's quite popular nowadays.

I really don't have a problem with this. I look at it this way, it's crap, but I'd rather her listen to stuff like that, which is at least rock based (guitar, bass, drums) than boy bands, or shit like Enrique, Nelly, etc.

She'll grow out of it, but that's the whole point. It's music for kids, and I say let the kids have it. It's not stuff that's even remotely targeted for someone like me, or probably anyone here.

Originally posted by Wraith
Did you meet many of her fans? And where? Probably on her concert... :D

no you dumbass, i was reading the newspaper and an article about avril appeared and under the picture it said "she's not phony, not blonde, not pop"-says one of her fans.

i almost hate avril lavigne.

and expecially i absolutely do not find her attractive...

she look like a teen...

and i like real women ...

great body?

where?

she has no tit

thin legs

no ass

and an idiot fuckin' face...

:mad:

:lol:

Jesus tooly whats your problem? A bit of fun on my part and you get all pissed off??

Maybe its my crappy people skills with the members of totalrock but I don't think I've done anything wrong.

HAHAHA I was telling you what stfu meant.

Maybe I should have been a little clearer.

OK. Did you even read my post? Thats a little something called sarcasm. In case you still don't get it I DO NOT LIKE AVRIL LAVIGNE'S IMAGE OR MUSIC. The fact that you called me a different name shows how you havent read the post and have just made an arse of yourself.

I was beeing a little bit saracastic too... And about your nick name, sorry about that... i just saw "... inch nails" and i didn't bother to read the whole nick.