How is this guitar tone?

great mix !!!
is it still your trick with the 6505 gain on 1 ?
If you mind sharing some settings we could experience with... let yourself go.

I think this one had the gain a bit higher. I reamped these guitars the same day as the other bands, and distinctly wanted to get a different guitar tone.

Same set up, but nothing special going on here, just tweaking amp settings and mic placement for a couple of hours.

Excellent guitar tone once again. Your guitar sounds simply rule! What cab did you use this time? Mic placement?

I really need to get active again and start practicing guitar recording myself, since my current guitar sounds really suck compared to the sounds I'm hearing over here... I also have access to a couple of 5150's, triple rec, fireball, krank rev, jsx, windsor, jcm800, tiny terror and a bunch of different cabs (marshall, mesa, 5150...) and Api a2d pre/converter... so it could actually be fun... I'm just sooooooo fucking lazy these days :). I also need a reamp box...

Cheers nuclearass. I really love your work so it really means something to me when you give such positive feedback. The mic was just a 57 on axis almost straight in the center of the cone. This area tends to work best for G12T75 speakers - or so I have found. Used a 1960B again.

Its been a while since you have posted anything - Hurry up and get round to it! Those are some great amps you have at your disposal, make sure you use them all and get the most out of them.