how is this rock mix. superior and pod farm.

Instruments are good but the auto-tune on the vocals was pretty obvious... was that intended?

maybe we should redo them. lol

i have it set to speed 20. too much?

Damn... if it was not intended then it was as subtle as a garbage truck on Beverly Hills. You can hear that shit all over the place. Not trying to be disrespectful here, it's just my opinion. Instruments are fine, though.

That's a better tone then I have ever managed out of pod farm. Mind sharing what the signal chain was? I only use pod farm for practicing but it would be nice to get a better tone out of it lol

I didn't listen to the whole song but agree with the above.

Ya I really don't no a thing about auto tune. But after listening to it and really taking in what you guys say I still the vocals... I think it fits well so I guess it just comes down to preference. Did take out that toilet bowl effect on them tho.

Noise gate, screamer (15,75,50), Cali diamond plate (60,50,60,60,65,75), 4x12 tradeplate (condenser, no room), 4 band eq. (3.6 @185, -4.8 @260, -4.6 @2.1, 4.2 @3.0),

In pro tools

Eq (hpf around 150, -4 at around 800, 2 at around 7khz, at around 4 kHz take it all the way down with a large Q. And a LPf around 12 kHz) that should get you close didn't open to check but that's generally what I use. Then also a compresser and that guitar bus. I also eq in the master which makes the guitar a little more clear.