how long are y'all staying?

Dragongrrrl

Mistress Sassmuffin
Feb 11, 2002
Tampa, FL
Visit site
Now that we've pretty much established who's going to be arriving when and where they're staying, I'm wondering when people are planning on leaving. I ask because I had to get a fairly late flight back to Milwaukee on Sunday evening and don't really fancy the idea of sitting at the airport all damn day!
Besides, I'm a huge football fan and would be quite happy to sit at a bar or something and watch some games.

Man, I can't wait!! 9 more days... :D

Alicia

I think I'm on the flight that leaves around 2:30pm for Milwuakee.
Pretty much have enough time to wake up, take some asprin and check out. I think the same group of people that I'm meeting at the airport is leaving at the same time.......

Let me guess, you want to see the Packer's game? :p

J-Dubya - Being a Bears fan ain't easy this year............. :(

Originally posted by JayDubya
I think I'm on the flight that leaves around 2:30pm for Milwuakee.
Pretty much have enough time to wake up, take some asprin and check out. I think the same group of people that I'm meeting at the airport is leaving at the same time.......

Did you know that Babs will be getting in at the same time we are on Thursday?

Of course I want to see the Packer game! The only reason to watch the Bears is Erlacher (damn he's cute) ;)

See you on the plane in T-9 days!! WOOOOO

Alicia

Wednesday afternoon arrival. Wanted to get in the extra day , its a good thing to, becuase The Sharks are playing the Thrashers that night!!! So it will be Boobies and Hockey on wednesday night:hotjump: :loco:

Bear