how long can you take this crap?

obscure anemic related video is better [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT432U8BjAk&feature=related[/ame] I bet she knows her sweets at least

yeh but to be fair it probably helps that shes about 10+ years younger...

she's as pretty but is she sexier than Hackers era jolie? dunno bout that.

yeh but to be fair it probably helps that shes about 20 years younger...

she's as pretty but is she sexier than Hackers era jolie? dunno bout that.

Yeah, dunno either. When I saw Hackers for the first time, I thought "Damn, someone that hot that can actually act as well?!". She does kind of resemble a Romulan though in that movie.
The woman in the video isn't about 16 years old though. Unless of course your definition of "about" is 5-7 years.

i dunno who taught me math but they aught to be ashamed!

yeh joile is 36 and this other girl looks early 20s, so i dunno where 20 came from haha. i aint college material!

its not even that she looks old, she just did did what a lot of these actresses do when they get over 30 and get too skinny and begin to resemble a prying mantis. still pretty, just eat some damn cheeseburgers.

yesterday I was going through my music and found Straight Outta Compton so I put it on my ipod and blasted that shit. it's still timeless and a fucking great cd to this day and this crap video just further convinces me real rap in the mainstream is completely dead. one small random thing that really frustrates me is how simple and stupid the beats are in a lot of new stuff. it doesn't have to be a complex beat but these songs where its just 2 notes beeping on some synthesizer and going back and forth for the entire song with completely retarded lyrics puked all over it are pathetic.

Straight outta Compton is a great record I have it in my iPod too .. you gotta love the bonus track a bitch iz a bitch

I've never considered Angelina Jolie all that pretty tbh...

we-have-a-badass-over-here.jpg

you guys need to be introduced to this new swagged out white side of hip hop, it's quite a horrifying world

this bitch drops the n-bomb more than most black people and probably has hep.

also this guy

Last edited by a moderator: