THE DANE! Live in Vancouver BC!

I couldn't make it to the show, I was still really sick. :( Glad it was awesome!

Guru, you followin' Dane?

No found these on you tube, unfortunately I have a real Corporate America job that makes it impossible. believe me when Warrel saw me at the show first thing he said was "Dude I thought you would have long hair" ...hahhaha

I been following the shows on the Tube cause honestly his backing band is fucking incredible! Jonny and Atilla are monster players as well at D on bass!!

i honestly think the band sound grab Atilla on 2nd fiddle for the next tour. The kid is amazing!!

No found these on you tube, unfortunately I have a real Corporate America job that makes it impossible. believe me when Warrel saw me at the show first thing he said was "Dude I thought you would have long hair" ...hahhaha

I been following the shows on the Tube cause honestly his backing band is fucking incredible! Jonny and Atilla are monster players as well at D on bass!!

i honestly think the band sound grab Atilla on 2nd fiddle for the next tour. The kid is amazing!!

who?what? tour?